Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Margarito so great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see him make Cotto his girl again.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I want to see him make Cotto his girl again.
      Cotta doesn't want none of that street bully. You know that. He's hiding behind "principle" .....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
        Cotta doesn't want none of that street bully. You know that. He's hiding behind "principle" .....

Going after Castillo now. It looks like Packy has beaten him to the punch on Boreman. I'll bet you hope Castillo beats Cotto too because you know I am.

Comment

a great inspiration no doubt and fighter. he was falsely charged and then unjustly convicted. he's definitely a role model and i when i have kids i would like them to hear his story and use him as role model.

we love you margarito!

Comment

Comment

I was going to add my two cents but I made this thread. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                Going after Castillo now. It looks like Packy has beaten him to the punch on Boreman. I'll bet you hope Castillo beats Cotto too because you know I am.
                Of course I would root for the iron jawed Mexican Ice. Cotta gets nothing from me after running from a midget for 8 rounds in his last fight.
                Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                a great inspiration no doubt and fighter. he was falsely charged and then unjustly convicted. he's definitely a role model and i when i have kids i would like them to hear his story and use him as role model.

we love you margarito!
                This post is worthy of a friend request. I can see that you are a vastly underrated poster rob_tC....

Comment

Sometimes when life's got me down and I need a bit of motivation to carry on, I always try to think of Antonio Margarito. In doing so I quickly realize that whatever is plaguing me that day is nothing compared to what this brave warrior has had to endure so early in his life.

And then I feel like a little urchin ****. How can I complain? This man fought on the night he found out his brother was murdered.

If someone murdered my brother I'm pretty sure I would've called in sick the next day. But Tony didn't. He fought on in memory of his brother. Thats the kind of character you just can't teach.

Then I think about his infectious smile. I mean seriously, look at it. Its like the first time I saw a sunset.

At that point its kinda hard to justify a bad day and I usually suck it up and get on with it.

All because of Antonio Margarito.

crillz is somewhere reading this cussing at the screen..lol

Comment

hes alright

Comment

Sometimes when life's got me down and I need a bit of motivation to carry on, I always try to think of Antonio Margarito. In doing so I quickly realize that whatever is plaguing me that day is nothing compared to what this brave warrior has had to endure so early in his life.

And then I feel like a little urchin ****. How can I complain? This man fought on the night he found out his brother was murdered.

If someone murdered my brother I'm pretty sure I would've called in sick the next day. But Tony didn't. He fought on in memory of his brother. Thats the kind of character you just can't teach.

Then I think about his infectious smile. I mean seriously, look at it. Its like the first time I saw a sunset.

At that point its kinda hard to justify a bad day and I usually suck it up and get on with it.

All because of Antonio Margarito.

margarito is so great because he cheated without even knowing it....lool

Comment

Working...
                      X