No announcement yet.

Who would you rather spend the day with? Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Story View Post
    I'd rather not spend an entire day with another man.

Plus, some of you guys act like these fighters will even like you enough to spend money on you.
    lol chill Mr. Serious guy haha

my answer is PBF by far ! strip clubs,fast cars and what other nice **** he gets to do haha

a day with manny would be pretty boring what **** can u do in the phillipenes ?

Comment

both guys can barely speak english so it would be hard to communicate with them. floyd would be calling you a ***** and ducking behind ellerbe every time someone who weights 147 pounds walked by.

Comment

Originally posted by In Training View Post
        I think Floyd would be straight up just the cooler man. Pac to me probably just smile at you all day and act too nice
        gay thread

Comment

if pacquiao will give krista ranillo to me ill choose pacquiao

Comment

floyd, i can't stand religous nuts. lol

Comment

I rather spend it to Pac than mayweather

I rather spend it to Pac than mayweather. First i heard somebody here that hes gay, he might take chance on me, hahaha, 2nd i dont like his trash talk, self proclaiming being a great fighter yet avoid to fight those good fighter. 3rd i dont want be infected by their jealous behavior towards other boxers. And i dont want to join him he might give me some roids or drugs, as you know he has all the connections from father to uncle, and others.
              If i will be with Pac we will spend a lots of fun games, Basketball, pool, and karaoke and the most he will give me the best technique on how to kick ass an accusser and jealous boxer

Comment

u a ****......

Comment

Floyd easily.
                  I wanna be in the club spending money or in a mansion riding scooters.
                  Not sit in some palace in the Phillipines, drinking tea and talking about politics and epos.

Comment

Working...
                  X