No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs. Sebastian Lujan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs. Sebastian Lujan

How about this fight for Cotto's comeback fight? Lujan is a solid fighter and a fighter that Cotto could pretty much beat. So who takes this one? Miguel Cotto or Sebastian Lujan?
    Miguel Cotto by KO/TKO
    69.23%
    Miguel Cotto by UD/SD/MD
    15.38%
    Sebastian Lujan by KO/TKO
    15.38%
    Sebastian Lujan by UD/SD/MD
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

I give Lujan a good chance of beating Cotto now.....he bring the pressure and is a bigger man.

Comment

Cotto by ud or ko lujan is a decent fighter but not on the level of miguel cotto. Anyone else notice that they look the same or is it just me?

Comment

I have mentioned this fight before as a possible fight for Cotto. Lujan would give him some trouble. Lujan is big, strong, is a pressure fighter. But, I will pick Cotto by decision, I doubt he KO's Lujan

Comment

they are twins

Comment

LeJuan by KO...the ;last thing Cotto needs to fight is a big..pressure fighter.

Comment

I hear the IBA title is vacant Cotto should go after it.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                i hear the iba title is vacant cotto should go after it.
                stop hating man cotto has fought the best wws of a loaded ww division that vacant belt **** is weak

Comment

cotto by KO.

Comment

Cotto by TKO. I saw Lujan floored many times against guys who Cotto wouldn't even use for sparring, seriously man I don't understand how losing to Plastercheato and Pacquiao warrants y'all to feel he can't beat a guy like Lujan, 2 losses against the best guys he could have faced and 1 had plaster underneath his gloves, that doesn't sound like a shot fighter to me.. IMO Cotto stops Lujan Quintana style, I am in awe that some of you said Cotto would lose this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X