Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Dana White: "Who is Floyd to say you have to take Olympic Style Drug Test?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Dana White: "Who is Floyd to say you have to take Olympic Style Drug Test?"

Ofcourse Dana opposed half the UFC is on PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
      Ofcourse Dana opposed half the UFC is on PED's.
      True, all steroid heads.

Comment

Hey big guy,so who are U siding with??

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
          Hey big guy,so who are U siding with??
          Hey man, where you been? Been a while since I seen you on.

Comment

brock lesnar

Comment

I'll say it again: Promoters do not want stringent testing. They potentially have banned fighters in their stable and more fight cancellations from training injuries or positive tests. They're making huge money the way things are now, so why change?

MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA etc have all been very resistant to testing in their sports. This is no different. Eventually they were publicly shamed into improving their testing programs and had to change things to save their money as fans would have walked away.

Boxing will end up with stricter testing, and so will MMA. It's inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
                I'll say it again: Promoters do not want stringent testing. They potentially have banned fighters in their stable and more fight cancellations from training injuries or positive tests. They're making huge money the way things are now, so why change?

MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA etc have all been very resistant to testing in their sports. This is no different. Eventually they were publicly shamed into improving their testing programs and had to change things to save their money as fans would have walked away.

Boxing will end up with stricter testing, and so will MMA. It's inevitable.
                There are plenty of clean fighters.

The improvements of drug testing in America does not happen overnight.
                It does not happen when one fighter says so.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                  There are plenty of clean fighters.

The improvements of drug testing in America does not happen overnight.
                  It does not happen when one fighter says so.
                  I'm sure there are plenty of fighters that are clean. What's your point? My point is, the promoters don't want to find out their fighters aren't clean. What if you have a couple of the best fighters in your stable turn out to be using PEDs, and then they basically suck when they have to clean up?

Who cares who asked for the testing? Does it really matter? The USADA is a group created by the US Olympic Committee to improve the drug testing of their athletes by standardizing with the World Anti-Doping Code. All of the complaints about that testing are basically bull****. This is the testing that every single US Olympian has gone through since being implemented for the 2004 Olympics. I'm sorry, but if the athlete's at the Olympics, many of the greatest athlete's in the world, can deal with it then so can pro boxers. Michael Phelps, Usaine Bolt were both tested this way. Lance Armstrong is actually tested significantly more.

Those athlete's are tested year round until they retire. Pac is being asked to participate in this testing for a couple of months. He should just do the tests, shut up his critics, and take the damned fight. The whole being tired argument is weak. Like I said, it doesn't bother the Olympians, so it shouldn't bother Pac.

For both blood tests they draw about three teaspoons of blood, which would be able one third of one percent of the entire volume of blood in a human male, worst case. In the case that Pac has more than 5L of blood, which is very likely, that percentage is even lower.

Edit: Actually, I'll add that Lou DiBella came out and said that kind of testing should be done for every single fight. I hate Lou DiBella, but he's right.

Comment

All MMgAyers use steroids, that's why Donna ***e disagrees with blood testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X