No announcement yet.

Pacman is a liar and a pathetic cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman is a liar and a pathetic cheat

I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.

Originally posted by Dentsun View Post
    I used to have respect for Pacman. I supported him throughout his career, but this refusal to undergo testing is incredible. This guy is either a scumbag or a patsy. What world class athlete refuses to take a drug test in this day and age? It's obvious Pac is dirty. He's a cheat and a fraud. His whole career has been a total and complete sham. Floyd is RIGHT to ask for a blood test. This is America. The Mayweathers can say whatever they like. Pac on the other hand needs to put up or shut up. Get out of boxing you liar! You have done nothing but damage the image of boxing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

lol @ this thread

you need some lovin

Comment

Comment

He is a disgrace to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
            He is a disgrace to the sport

Comment

LOL...you don't give a s8it. Would just as soon see a juiced up Pac step in there with Mayweather. Oh well, only scumbags would support the kind of fked up thing that pac is doing. Taking steroids and outright cheating for years should never be the standard. Pac should go ahead and continue his cheating, illegal performance enhancement drug taking ways against light hitting yuri foreman or slappy paulie. At this point the fight is dead. Nobody wants to see this fight anymore. Pacs cheating has pretty much disgusted everybody and made this fight meaningless.

Comment

what the ****!? idiot thread.

someone who only sees one side of the coin.

Comment

Proof? Didn't think so...

LOL...you don't give a s8it. Would just as soon see a juiced up Pac step in there with Mayweather. Oh well, only scumbags would support the kind of fked up thing that pac is doing. Taking steroids and outright cheating for years should never be the standard. Pac should go ahead and continue his cheating, illegal performance enhancement drug taking ways against light hitting yuri foreman or slappy paulie. At this point the fight is dead. Nobody wants to see this fight anymore. Pacs cheating has pretty much disgusted everybody and made this fight meaningless.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X