No announcement yet.

"But theres no proof"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    But hes passed every tests he had. Surely that must count? If not what were all the tests for? Are his samples on ebay making someone money now?

Lets say there isnt even a murder. But you accuse a man of being a murderer, without even having a murder case. If you was at a bus stop and accused a man sitting at the bus stop of being a murderer because he looked a bit dodgy, that would be wrong.

Is all that Pac did wrong was beat people better than PBF wanted Pac to be beating people.?
    Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    so why not take one more ? a more serious one. its their biggest fight so i think both sides should be interested in having pac and mayweather clean for the fight
    Nah i dont think one more is neccesary. Probably will probably taint his taint, and then he will be guilty.

Comment

haha lol.. look, if someone is a suspect in a murder case theres a trial. if theres no evidence the person is released. same here. pac will take the tests if hes clean thats it, all su****ions are cleared and we have a fight
      but he's not on trial.

the court in this case would be the nsac.

if there's no trial , no need to testify.

what floyd is doing , in your little analogy , would be the equivalent of some guy off the streets trying you for murder and telling you to go to his house to be judged.

in which case you would say , "fuck off!"

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
        You don't need proof to have an opinion, if we had proof Pac was cheating it would be a fact and not an opinion.
        everyone has an opinion.

doesn't mean you can't be sued for it.

Comment

There is no evidence, is what I think people mean. And it's true, there isn't. Up until Mayweather Sr opened his mouth and called Pac a roider, no one said **** about it, then all of a sudden, all these little things start looking like proof.

"That explains how he moved up in weight!"
          "**** ME, look how big his head is!"
          And so on. I'm not saying he isn't, i'm not saying he is. Personally, I don't buy into all the claims, but hey, a blood test would clean it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
            True but taking the test and beating Mayweather would change the majority of the doubters minds.
            Doubt in minds?

who planted it?

do you think it will be a very smart move?

Why he has to lose so much for this fight? Is it worthy?

Will he gamble years of hard work?

mayweather jr will lose nothing, he wants to rob Pac of his hardwork

Nobody care about his 0, he's not fighting for it for a long time.

To make you 0 legitimate, you must fight the best

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
              ....Thats pacquiao and the *******'s main defense here...My question...if there WAS proof wtf would a test be needed for? Proof meaning scientific evidence that recommends he is using? such as a positive test? What is proof? Proof in the case of a recommended PED test is SU****ION! Was there proof when any one ever tested positive for steroids??
              It's not that there is no proof that Pac is on PED's, rather there is no evidence that Pac is on PED's.

Comment

....Thats pacquiao and the *******'s main defense here...My question...if there WAS proof wtf would a test be needed for? Proof meaning scientific evidence that recommends he is using? such as a positive test? What is proof? Proof in the case of a recommended PED test is SU****ION! Was there proof when any one ever tested positive for steroids??
                Do you know the haters proof? Mayweather's mouth.

You want proof. You heard of NSAC(Nevada commision) has stated that Pac has passed all drug tests he took in Nevada.

Comment

Thats exactly right, how the hell do you get proof without testing? Proof should be Manny walking away from the biggest money making fight in history because he refuses random testing. He says "I will take tests, but only when I say so". What kind of ***** is that? I strongly suspect him for taking steroids now that the fight is off.

Comment

haha lol.. look, if someone is a suspect in a murder case theres a trial. if theres no evidence the person is released. same here. pac will take the tests if hes clean thats it, all su****ions are cleared and we have a fight
                    YOu got to have credible and legit reason to doubt someone or to suspect someone using steroids in the first place. Manny gaining 20lbs in a span of 5 or even 6 yrs and getting stronger at the same time is not enough IMO. So this is still a baseless and false accusation. Being a murder suspect is completely different because you can't be a suspect without a smoking gun. There is no smoking gun in Manny's case, only one mans word or in this case slander.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      YOu got to have credible and legit reason to doubt someone or to suspect someone using steroids in the first place. Manny gaining 20lbs in a span of 5 or even 6 yrs and getting stronger at the same time is not enough IMO. So this is still a baseless and false accusation. Being a murder suspect is completely different because you can't be a suspect without a smoking gun. There is no smoking gun in Manny's case, only one mans word or in this case slander.

Its like a nursery nurse teacher accuses another nursery nurse teacher of being a phoedophile just cos hes jealous the other teacher is more popular with the children.
                      And proceeds to ask the nursery nurse teacher for tests like being wired up to a monitor, while shown graphic images of children to see if activity in the lower regions. That would be going over board with paranoio wouldnt it be?

Do you even think there are non *****philes who would be happy to be subjected to those tests, even if they have nothing to hide.

Bottom line PBF is jealous of Pacs achievements, therefore requesting the tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X