No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao "Dirty Test" Penalties Blasted By Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao "Dirty Test" Penalties Blasted By Arum

Top Rank's Bob Arum was steaming mad when BoxingScene.com spoke to him on Wednesday, and informed him of an interesting piece of information that was running in the morning edition of the New York Daily News. [Click Here To Read More]

this sounds like the final nail in the coffin,

Comment

Pit General sez:

This is not boxing anymore ,,, this is SLANDER and DEFAMATION BORN OUT of GREED and JEALOUSY, and Covetousness !!!!

Is There a Test to Detect HGH Use?
      ds_8342df04-29a2-4d5b-9482-897832527fa3 Contributor
      By Danny Djeljosevic
      eHow Contributing Writer
      Article Rating: (0 Ratings)

Human growth hormone (HGH) has found use as a performance-enhancing drug for athletes, often used in tandem with anabolic steroids. As a result, a need has arisen for a test to detect HGH use.

Background
      1. Human growth hormone causes the liver to produce insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which promotes growth of the bones, organs and muscles.
      Blood Test
      2. In 2004, one of the first major HGH tests debuted at the Athens, Greece Summer Olympic Games in the form of a blood test.
      Effectiveness of Blood Test
      3. Positive tests have not surfaced because athletes often take the drug during the off-season and the blood test can only detect HGH between 24 and 48 hours after use. Furthermore, many organizations, like Major League Baseball, do not allow blood testing for their players.
      Urine Test
      4. In 2008, USA Today reported that a collaboration between American and Italian scientists produced a test that detects HGH use via urine samples.
      Effectiveness of Urine Test
      5. According to USA Today, the urine test can detect HGH two weeks after use. This is because the test involves a particle that traps HGH molecules and amplifies their presence so the hormone can be identified.

Comment

Comment

sure Bob Arum, we believe you. you are the most trustworthy and truthful person ever
          HAHA.

Comment

Pacquiao exposed again!!! how many times has it been in the last 2 weeks? 4-5 exposures???

Comment

Who cares, where can i pre-order May-Mathatton?

i can't wait to see mayweather shock the world again.

Comment

"I don't [think it will happen] I really don't, but that's my opinion...
                ...It's impossible and it's not going to happen...at least right now."

Hmmmmm. Do we sense some glimmer of hope that it could happen?

Or not?

Comment

So an unnamed source said that? Hmm, I guess people trust unnamed sources.

Comment

Arum exposed...................

HAHAHAHAHA

We are watching the complete destruction of Pac and his Team.

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                    X