Pacquiao calls Floyd's bluff, takes doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
    Got this from another forum

For some reason the boxing talk link is being censored, I mean the word "boxing talk" with no space, that's why the last link could not be loaded, just remove the space in the last link.
    people here will just say "it's coming from a filipino so what do you expect?"

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
      i know this test won't satisfy his critics, but i'm sharing the article, nonetheless:

Link:
      http://www.gmanews.tv/story/180520/p...es-doping-test

Boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao was quick to comply with the urine test ordered by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) after undergoing the procedure Wednesday in General Santos City before World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)-accredited doctor Alex Pineda.

Pineda, who is also associated with the Philippine Olympic Committee (POC), conducted the test at around mid-afternoon and then, promptly returned back to Manila later in the day bringing with him Pacquiao’s urine sample.

Two samples labeled “A" and “B" and totaling 100 ml. where taken by Pineda and will be sent to Thailand, Malaysia or China for further analysis.

“We’re bringing the samples to this country because we don’t have a WADA-accredited testing here," said Pineda.

On Tuesday, the Nevada commission under chairman Pat Lundvall ordered both Pacquiao and American Floyd Mayweather Jr. to submit themselves to urine tests within 48 hours in an effort to save their proposed March 13 mega-welterweight fight owing to disagreements on drug testing procedures.

Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada-based commission, said possible fines or suspension will be meted on either fighter in the event they failed to comply with the requirements.

“I don’t know if this will help the chances of the fight happening. But will all this talk of drug tests, let’s actually do one," Kizer said.

The Mayweather camp has yet to announce when the flamboyant boxing superstar will undergo the same test.

According to Pineda, results of the tests will either be sent to his office or to the Games and Amusements Board under chairman Eric Buhain.

It was Buhain who requested Pineda to go to General Santos City and conduct the test.

Pacquiao quickly took the test as his family is set to celebrate the birthday of his eldest daughter, Mary Divine Grace. – GMANews.TV
      Uhm....this has nothing to do with Mayweather and his proposed random Olympic style blood/urine tests. This is the Nevada State Athletic Commission requesting a urine sample of both fighters immediately.....nice try though *******.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Uhm....this has nothing to do with Mayweather and his proposed random Olympic style blood/urine tests. This is the Nevada State Athletic Commission requesting a urine sample of both fighters immediately.....nice try though *******.
        Where did i try to relate this to your boyfriend's request?
        Check my posts and read the link first before calling me a *******.

read. it won't kill you.

Comment

Where did i try to relate this to your boyfriend's request?
          Check my posts and read the link first before calling me a *******.

read. it won't kill you.
          Gee lets see...the title of the thread states:

"Pacquiao calls Floyd's bluff, takes doping test"

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
            Thread TITLE FAIL.
            It was the title of the article, pinhead.

Your reading comprehension FAIL

idiot you are, yes?

Comment

Gee lets see...the title of the thread states:

"Pacquiao calls Floyd's bluff, takes doping test"
              click the link, genius, and READ FOR ONCE.

I swear, reloaded has better reading comprehension than you do.

Comment

I did read it numbnuts...hence my response to you previously. The title doesn't fit the article *******, your comprehension is way off. It comes as no surprise.

Comment

I did read it numbnuts...hence my response to you previously. The title doesn't fit the article *******, your comprehension is way off. It comes as no surprise.
                  You read it and you still don't get it. Man you are dense. I posted the title of the article, not my personal opinion, there, simple enough for you idiot?

Comment

i guess i should have appended the title with official comments thread for.... for dumbasses like you.

Comment

You read it and you still don't get it. Man you are dense. I posted the title of the article, not my personal opinion, there, simple enough for you idiot?
                      GMA NEWS.TV PRESENTS

PINOY BOXING REPUBLIC

You still fail and so does your favorite site.

Comment

Working...
                      X