Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Manny even been suspected of cheating before this year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Manny even been suspected of cheating before this year??

Has he??Because it seems to me that all these accusations are coming out of nowhere!!I refuse to believe that hard core boxing fans are buying into this!!All my life as a fight fan,I've been waiting to see a great fighter,truly great fighter, fight live!!In my lifetime,a legit fighter that can be compaired to the oldschool greats!!Now because 1 fighter who talked a mean game,but didn't provide **** gets to talk **** about a proven great fighter & his supporters entertain this clown,are fight fans that gullible!!

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
    Has he??Because it seems to me that all these accusations are coming out of nowhere!!I refuse to believe that hard core boxing fans are buying into this!!All my life as a fight fan,I've been waiting to see a great fighter,truly great fighter, fight live!!In my lifetime,a legit fighter that can be compaired to the oldschool greats!!Now because 1 fighter who talked a mean game,but didn't provide **** gets to talk **** about a proven great fighter & his supporters entertain this clown,are fight fans that gullible!!
    Its only from the *****s because their *** boy and his dip **** dad and uncle came up with this bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post

Werd..

As boxing fans we are going to miss a great fight cause of hate and jealous..

Sad sad times...

Comment

There is no proof that Pac is cheating or that he ever has...

But he's making this into a bigger issue then it should be and it will follow him around for this rest of his career, true or not.

The most convincing part of this whole situation is how determined Pac's team is to avoid these tests at all costs.

If Pac had said yes to random drug testing no one would question him and chances are he might not have even been tested before the fight, now he himself has raised more questions then anyone else ever could have.

Comment

You can call me a ***** if you wish but this isn't going away, even if the fight does.

Comment

If someone can show me an old post where you accuse Manny of using PEDs, or call for boxing to go to Olympic style testing, I will give you all my points.

I find it hilarious how all the Pacuiao haters are calling to 'clean up the sport' when it's convenient to make a boxer they dislike look bad.

Comment

It ain't coming out of nowhere. It's coming out of a convicted felon and know drug user and all the *****s are following him like sheep.

It's like the crackhead preaching about drug use to the coke addicts.

PBF is undefeated and has moved up the ranks, but no one is accusing him of taking steroids. But as soon as a small Asian man dominates world class fighters in different weight classes, it must be the steroid.

Comment

The only cheating pacs ever done is on his Girlfriends thats about it...

Comment

Low IQ's are being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    There is no proof that Pac is cheating or that he ever has...

But he's making this into a bigger issue then it should be and it will follow him around for this rest of his career, true or not.

The most convincing part of this whole situation is how determined Pac's team is to avoid these tests at all costs.

If Pac had said yes to random drug testing no one would question him and chances are he might not have even been tested before the fight, now he himself has raised more questions then anyone else ever could have.
                    but he said he will take a test after the fight. if he was on anything they will find it straight after wont they.

Comment

Working...
                    X