Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In boxing only Americans and Mexicans uses steroids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all people, some people cheat period.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      Since Roids make your junk shrivel up I think Filipinos cant take roids as they have no penis length to sacrifice...

100% Anti Pac

100% Anti Filipinos in boxing
      Don't knock it till you try it

Comment

chavez jr. wasent on riods... wasent it some loosin weight type of ****!?

Comment

I always forget this board is full of people blinded by their nationalism. This is a global problem. Look at the olympics. What country has not had an athlete that failed a test?

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
            I always forget this board is full of people blinded by their nationalism. This is a global problem. Look at the olympics. What country has not had an athlete that failed a test?
            Philippines is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Philippines is one.
              Hah, guess I can eat my words on that one a bit, but it's besides the point. I went a looked to find a list of what nationalities had been caught doping in sports and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...by_nationality

Basically you have 70 different nationalities of people caught in international competition. It's a world wide problem, and not everyone has been caught.

Comment

nothing too do with nationality,anyone can cheat
                that said,i cant remember a british fighter ever being found out for something seriously against the rules,doesnt mean much though

Comment

Vitaly Klitschko? This thread is ******.

Comment

exactly how many good asian boxers have their been in the history of boxing??

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      exactly how many good asian boxers have their been in the history of boxing??
                      If you are talking about Asia as a whole... quite a few actually... Of course the U.S and Mexco have more. But, throughout history Asia has had some good fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X