Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton: "Top of The List To Face Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant they bring over someone like Bradley to the UK and fight him over there?? I know Mayweather is keen to fight in the UK but M.Hatton isnt as popular has Team Mayweather thinks over here. Nobody knows him to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      Cant they bring over someone like Bradley to the UK and fight him over there?? I know Mayweather is keen to fight in the UK but M.Hatton isnt as popular has Team Mayweather thinks over here. Nobody knows him to be honest.
      But then we won't have the (****) brother getting revenge angle!!!!!

Huh. I'm being sarcastic, but now I think about it, that actually is how Floys is gonna sell the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        sleepin on Matthew???

Floyd is the best fighter in the world Matthew is not even on that elite level so fighting him would do nothing for Floyd i don't even know why Floyd would entertain the idea of fighting him its just going to be a sparring session and one that as a Mayweather fan i won't watch

Floyd needs to fight Pacquiao or the Mosley-Berto winner and if not then he should just retire
        Stop underrating Matthew!

Watch Gayweather lose!

Comment

***ing matt hatton hes rubbish,he cant even box,wtf,i thought paulie was bad enough but *** me this is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Stop underrating Matthew!

Watch Gayweather lose!
            is Matthew Hatton a elite fighter to you??

and why you gotta call him Gayweather??

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
              is Matthew Hatton a elite fighter to you??

and why you gotta call him Gayweather??
              I'm kiddin man

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                Young Hatton on standby for Mayweather Jnr

Gavin Browne

December 29, 2009

MATTHEW Hatton has told of his shock and surprise at being linked with a possible fight against Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

Having drawn his IBO welterweight title challenge against Lovemore N'Dou, the younger Hatton found himself at the centre of speculation linking him with a Mayweather meeting.

The American had been due to fight Manny Pacquiao but that appears in doubt with rows over drug testing and possible legal action by Pacquiao against the Mayweather camp.

As a result, the rumour mill has gone into overdrive with stories that 'Magic' is in line to face Mayweather, acknowledged as the sport's pound-for-pound king and the first man to beat elder brother Ricky.

"It was very surprising to be linked with him," admitted Hatton.

"I was at a friend's party when Gareth Williams from my promotional company phoned and said that Golden Boy Promotions wanted to know if I'd be interested in fighting Floyd.

"I asked him if he was being serious but Floyd's very keen on fighting in England and they asked if I'd be up for it.

"I didn't have to think about it for one second. I think it's unlikely but if the Pacquiao fight doesn't come off I'm at the top of their list of opponents.

"I'm pretty sure things would get sorted between Floyd and Manny but Floyd's camp have been in touch two or three times with mine.

"I won't get carried away though at the prospect of fighting him in case it doesn't come off but he's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world and to share a ring with him would be amazing."

Should the Mayweather and Pacquiao camps come to an agreement, Hatton is keen on a rematch with N'Dou during 2010.

Having initially ruled out any prospect of facing N'Dou following their contentious draw, `Magic' has subsequently relented.

He said: "Ideally I'd like to fight him again because no matter what the judges say, I know I beat him on the night.

"I know I said I wouldn't travel to South Africa or Australia because I wouldn't get the decision but I know I've got the beating of him."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....mayweather_jnr

LOL! WTF I've been joking about this and now it's actually happening.

Comment

Floyd doesn't have to luxury to keep fighting C level dudes....the P4P Divas shouldn't be allowed to fight the Malignaggi's and Matt Hattons of the world....its BULL****!!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    hahahaha mathew hatton should spar with a marathon guys so that he will not get tired chasing floyd in the ring. hahaha
                    Thats the sad thing is Floyd will sign to fight this sorry ass dude and then make him chase him. LOL

I just don't understand why certain people can't see Floyd as a phoney. He is a talented fighter but he's just a phoney person. It's annoying. Floyd fans are just like the kids in school that would all gather around the bully and laughed while he picked on some little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      I'm kiddin man
                      LOL.. oh my fault

Comment

Working...
                      X