Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao cheats on his wife, so he must be a cheater in boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to wonder what a normal person thinks when he/she wanders on the thread mentioned, not knowing the history of posters of NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      LOL!! Still bitter about your mexican fighters......lol. It made you a mayweather lover.
      how could i not love floyd? he exposed your one and only hero to be a fraud all along... what you gonna do now? watch pool?

Mexican boxing took a black eye because of this cheater, but the truth is out now, thanks to floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v2 View Post
        how could i not love floyd? he exposed your one and only hero to be a fraud all along... what you gonna do now? watch pool?

Mexican boxing took a black eye because of this cheater, but the truth is out now, thanks to floyd...
        Research study shows that those who believe on baseless accusations have low IQ.......LOL!! No surprised basement dweller.

Comment

do you think Floyd would whoop Margarito if ever they fought?

answer pls

Comment

looks like a possible racist on our hands

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
              looks like a possible racist on our hands
              Are you looking through his window?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Research study shows that those who believe on baseless accusations have low IQ.......LOL!! No surprised basement dweller.
                you do realize your basically saying that the majority of the boxing world, as in real boxing fans not fan boys have low IQ........

the only ones in denial are you pac tards..

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                do you think Floyd would whoop Margarito if ever they fought?

answer pls
                why yes i do...sir... margarito is a cheating bum just like pacquiao.

Comment

If you lack the morals and integrity to not cheat on your wife then who's to say you wouldnt also try to cheat a drug test?

Comment

you do realize your basically saying that the majority of the boxing world, as in real boxing fans not fan boys have low IQ........

the only ones in denial are you pac tards..

why yes i do...sir... margarito is a cheating bum just like pacquiao.
                    Hands down the best sig on Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                      If you lack the morals and integrity to not cheat on your wife then who's to say you wouldnt also try to cheat a drug test?
                      That's a very excellent point!

Comment

Working...
                      X