Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 5 years, who do you see being the #1 P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Yea I agree AA would need to catch him. Ward would be too active for him.

What about Froch? Froch does not fight like Kessler at all. Froch is way more unorthodox. Do you think he could pose any stylistic problems to Ward? Or will it be another Dirrell-Froch just more dominant version?
    Look, Froch is a good fighter, better than a lot of people think. But he does not match up well with guys with any kind of handspeed and good movement, I think Ward beats him clearly, but if ward fights the same way he fought Kessler, it wouldnt work so well because Froch is more than a match for him if the fight ends up on the inside, so Ward would need to stay outside and box.

This might sound dumb, but i wouldn't be surprised if Froch wins his next 2 fights against Kessler and AA, those guys are better fights for him than Taylor/Direll/Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
      Froch is a puncher and very unorthodox. I'd see him having problems with Ward because of HIS style and speed.
      Yea I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Look, Froch is a good fighter, better than a lot of people think. But he does not match up well with guys with any kind of handspeed and good movement, I think Ward beats him clearly, but if ward fights the same way he fought Kessler, it wouldnt work so well because Froch is more than a match for him if the fight ends up on the inside, so Ward would need to stay outside and box.

This might sound dumb, but i wouldn't be surprised if Froch wins his next 2 fights against Kessler and AA, those guys are better fights for him than Taylor/Direll/Ward.
        I think Froch style is perfect for Kessler. That would be an interesting match cuz neither fighter does good against quick fighters who use movement.

I don't like Froch defense and how keeps his hands low against some like AA that might a recipe for a short night.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I think Froch style is perfect for Kessler. That would be an interesting match cuz neither fighter does good against quick fighters who use movement.

I don't like Froch defense and how keeps his hands low against some like AA that might a recipe for a short night.
          Prime Kessler for sure, but I don't think this is prime Kessler, and i think if Kessler was physically intimidated by Ward when he got up close, he's gonna dump ass when Froch gets there.

And yeah, Abraham may catch him, Carl has to be carefull, but with AA's low workrate, and Carls good use of distance its a winnable fight.

I didnt say i think he will win both, just that i wont be surprised if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Prime Kessler for sure, but I don't think this is prime Kessler, and i think if Kessler was physically intimidated by Ward when he got up close, he's gonna dump ass when Froch gets there.

And yeah, Abraham may catch him, Carl has to be carefull, but with AA's low workrate, and Carls good use of distance its a winnable fight.

I didnt say i think he will win both, just that i wont be surprised if he does.
            I know you didn't say he was going to win. I just was saying how I saw those fight evolving... But, you have a lot of good points. And, an interesting take.

Comment

Arthur Abraham, P Will or Vasyl Lomachenko..?

Comment

bradley no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Artur Kyshenko View Post
                  Arthur Abraham, P Will or Vasyl Lomachenko..?
                  I don't think I ever heard of him... who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    bradley no doubt
                    Edwin Valero will crucify that false champion. VIVA VENEZUELA

Comment

Working...
                    X