Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 5 years, who do you see being the #1 P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Interesting... What do you think about Ward chin? Is legit? Or is it not that good but he might have the defense to make up for it?
    I don't know yet, its not bad but it might not be great either, time will tell, but i think its good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I don't know yet, its not bad but it might not be great either, time will tell, but i think its good enough.
      Is he your favorite to win the tournament?

Comment

I want to say Roman Gonzalez but I know he won't get no love cuz of his weight division. And, :gay:

Comment

Is he your favorite to win the tournament?
          Yeah, i don't see him getting beat, the only thing is Abraham catching him, thats the only way he loses.

Comment

matthew hatton

Comment

Alvarez, Bradley, Dawson, Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Yeah, i don't see him getting beat, the only thing is Abraham catching him, thats the only way he loses.
                Yea I agree AA would need to catch him. Ward would be too active for him.

What about Froch? Froch does not fight like Kessler at all. Froch is way more unorthodox. Do you think he could pose any stylistic problems to Ward? Or will it be another Dirrell-Froch just more dominant version?

Comment

Originally posted by IbringYouLove View Post
                  matthew hatton
                  Nice pick.

Comment

Yea I agree AA would need to catch him. Ward would be too active for him.

What about Froch? Froch does not fight like Kessler at all. Froch is way more unorthodox. Do you think he could pose any stylistic problems to Ward? Or will it be another Dirrell-Froch just more dominant version?
                    Froch is a puncher and very unorthodox. I'd see him having problems with Ward because of HIS style and speed.

Comment

floyd maywheather

Comment

Working...
                      X