No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Can Tell Floyd Jr. To 'Go To Hell', Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    So many diversions, it's comical...so much anger, but still no willingness to submit random blood and urine samples.

If Manny is clean, encourage him to take the damn tests and prove what he's been saying. Floyd is willing to. I mean really, how hard is that?

This whole ordeal sounds a lot like when Roger Clemmens was in the spotlight for using PEDs.
    Manny will NEVER be anybody's *****. So, stop asking him to take that damn test.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
      Wow. I'm impressed to see Sulaiman lacking so much respect toward Floyd, one of the greatest WBC champ the organization ever had. 5 belts, 5 weight divisions. Sulaiman, if he were smart, would watch his mouth.
      Most of people hate PBF because of his personnality.
      Nothing new.

Comment

I'm a Manny's fan since the Ledwaba fight,I watch PBF because he's a good defensive slick fighter fights but I can't stand him,I tried,lol,but I can't.

My point is where *****s and ******* should agree if they are honnest is BOTH,FLOYD AND MANNY ARE BITCHIN,AND DON'T SHOW THAT MUCH INTEREST FOR A 40 MILLIONS FIGHT.

I mean,Floyd is bitchin about Nevada's test style(wake up *****s),and Manny is bitchin about needles.

I mean,WTF??Now,I don't know what's the real aim,maybe it's just mind game,but it looks like promoters want it more than fighters.

I man,as far as Floyd is confident,he's smart,he knows Cotto wasn't that shot and a good,strong and skilled warrior,Floyd know he's better,more complete(speed,defense) than Cotto,but Manny easely ruined Cotto,it was one sided.

I mean,Floyd knows he ain't fightin Gatti or Fatton,he knows that,he knows he can clearly school pac,but he knows he's goin to get hurt and he's takin risks that time and we all know he don't like to take risks.

Concerning Pac,he ain't a ****** as well,and he knows Floyd is a masterpiece and there are big risks for him to be exposed.

Comment

Someone is getting sued,someone is losing money,and someone is gonna move on to bigger things..the person getting sued is Floyd, the one to move on will be manny...truth

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Someone is getting sued,someone is losing money,and someone is gonna move on to bigger things..the person getting sued is Floyd, the one to move on will be manny...truth
            simple comment but full of context. mad props to you sir...

Comment

Sulamain has less credibility than Freddie Roach. He has been kissing Mayweather's ass for years, but now that Pacquaio is the current "flavor of the month", he is jumping on the Pacquaio bandwagon and is throwing Mayweather under the bus. However, his attitude will change after the fight when Mayweather exposes Pacquaio and knocks him out. Then, suddenly, Sulamain will be praising Mayweather and offering him a shot at the WBC belt.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                simple comment but full of context. mad props to you sir...
                Thanks...this fight scenario and build up is gonna be the topic of conversation for years to come...and the downfall of Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Thanks...this fight scenario and build up is gonna be the topic of conversation for years to come...and the downfall of Mayweather Jr.
                  Bottomline is that a mere speculation by a convicted drug dealer ruined the best fight of our era from happening.

I hope Team Mayweather will come to their senses and work hard for this fight to happen using the existing rules and regulations or a modified blood test that both parties will agree with.

As the ever famous Mr annonymous says, "If ain't broke why fix it."

Comment

Let me say this one more time. it's not as if Manny will be the only 1 being tested. i mean yall act as if PBF isn't gonna be tested too! Arum doesn't want his boy to get blazed by him former fighter that has done damn good w/o him!

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      Keep feeding Pacman those mickey mouse catch-weight diamond belts.
                      pacquiao beat cotto for that mickey mouse , catchweight diamond belt.

mayweather beat baldomir for the ring/lineal title.

go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X