Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
    and gay

*****!
    WRONG, i'm not a floyd fan. You think only floyd fans have doubts about Pacquiao? Nope, I reckon the majority of boxing fans do.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      OMG AMIR !! Amir should ask Freddie what the **** is up! If Freddie has a steroid history Amir should leave him right now.
      amir khan is on steroids.

i have no proof but it's obvious.

he got ktfo last year and now he's champion.

roids. it's what khan has for dinner.

Comment

Roach been on some dirty ****, but he always gets a pass for some odd reason

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          That's their story, he got tested positive for the same **** again in 2007.
          I thought it was some kind of illegal fat metabolizer that Toney tested positive for the second time?

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
            WRONG, i'm not a floyd fan. You think only floyd fans have doubts about Pacquiao? Nope, I reckon the majority of boxing fans do.
            its crazy how Pac fans only think the above...alot of ppl that may not be fans of neither have taken notice of this whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
              Roach has been slimy from the day he started working corners. Who knows how many lives he's destroyed by cheating? He might be worse than Panama Lewis.

Every Roach fighter is suspect. Khan, Martirosyan, Penalosa, McEwen, Concepcion, they should all be investigated.
              What makes you say that?

Comment

im pretty sure toney was on prednisolone to heal his injury, not anobolic steroids..

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                  im pretty sure toney was on prednisolone to heal his injury, not anobolic steroids..
                  Prednisolone?

It's one of the worst medicines I've ever taken. I used it to help me recover from my severe asthma but the side effects are really bad. It will make you gain weight really fast and you'll feel weak.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    He tested positive for stanozolol (winstrol) both times which is an anabolic steroid.

Comment

yeah Roach..and Ariza have both been involved with some measure of scandal concerning their fighters..yet delusional fans wont acknowledge that!

Comment

Working...
                      X