Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team mayweather has agreed to everything mannys demanded..all they ask if for random

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
    Na , you failed as always

MAYWEATHER force MARCH 13th date cuz PACQUIAO s elections.

147 is FLOYD weight class so dont be ******ed LARRYX .

PACQUIAO s weight class is 140 so STFU.

When they said that he was 161 on fight night you said no way he feel heavy when he is 151 so STFU clown.

and MAYWEATHER would have PAC fight in his hometown.
    Last time I checked Pacquiao destroyed Cotto (number 2 ranked welterweight) and is the WBO welterweight champion and they're fighting for PACQUIAO's title. Meanwhile Floyd fought a guy who had to jump up 2 divisions.....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      But training camps are usually at least 8 weeks....
      Yes I know but 30 days?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
        Last time I checked Pacquiao destroyed Cotto (number 2 ranked welterweight) and is the WBO welterweight champion and they're fighting for PACQUIAO's title. Meanwhile Floyd fought a guy who had to jump up 2 divisions.....

PACQUIAO s weight class really is 140.

He fought COTTO for record 7 division belt.

He can make 140 weight class easy,FLOYD cant make 144 weight limit.

And JMM actually jumped 4 weight class.

He was featherweight in 2007 and have only 2 fight as lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Yes I know but 30 days?
          Both sides look like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
            You failed again.

PACQUIAO aint natural 147 pounder,he can make 140 weight class easy and FLOYD cant make 144 weight limit.

And PACQUIAO said that he is running for elections in MARCH and thats why FLOYD said he wants that fight in MARCH.

anything else you idiot?
            Floyd wanted the fight in May. Arum and Roach said it had to be in March due to the election.The Filipino election is in May, you dumbass. Pac can't start campaigning until March 16 due to Filipino rules. Pac is not a natural 147 pounder? What a load of ****? Floyd started at 130. So did Oscar De La Hoya. Mosley started at 135. Cotto started at 140. How the hell do you define a "natural 147-pounder? Pac holds a belt at 147, even though he forced Cotto to come in at 145 to fight for a 147 pound title. Therefore, Pac is 147 pounder, natural or not.

Comment

Lol..now Floyd forced the March date?! Hahahaha...I'm done man.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Floyd wanted the fight in May. Arum and Roach said it had to be in March due to the election.The Filipino election is in May, you dumbass. Pac can't start campaigning until March 16 due to Filipino rules. Pac is not a natural 147 pounder? What a load of ****? Floyd started at 130. So did Oscar De La Hoya. Mosley started at 135. Cotto started at 140. How the hell do you define a "natural 147-pounder? Pac holds a belt at 147, even though he forced Cotto to come in at 145 to fight for a 147 pound title. Therefore, Pac is 147 pounder, natural or not.

I define natural 147 or 140 pounder like this.

PACQUIAO can make 140 pounds easy and FLOYD cant make 144 weight limit and so he cant make 140 pound weight limit anymore.

Right?

and pathological liar FLOYD claims that he is walkin around 150.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  Lol..now Floyd forced the March date?! Hahahaha...I'm done man.
                  damn dawg why you have STEROID FREAK in your sig?

Is injecting steroids in your student asses part of your training system?

Comment

Both sides have been very fair up until the drug testing issue, in which its Mayweather Sr.'s mouth that started this nonsense. Essentially all that happened was he said "I think he does steroids" and apparently he has enough pull to start all this ****. They have been doing the same drug testing for years now, and they've caught people who are on the juice. There is no point in bringing this up, because Manny has never failed, once. If this was Mosley I can see the reasoning but to question a guy whose been clean his entire career, its garbage. Not only is he slandering Pac's name, he's essentially saying the Nevada commission isn't doing a good enough job.

That being said, Manny is also being a little ***** about it too. If he's scared of needles tough ****, its part of the job. Take your blood two days before the fight, my wife nearly passes out when she has her blood drawn because of her phobia, but after 30 minutes she's fine because it doesn't affect you physically. All he's done in this situation is make himself look worse than Floyd ever could, if he just said fine I'll take your ****** tests he could have made Floyd STFU the second he passed instead, he just made his own reputation worse. This essentially is the problem when you get two divas fighting each other, they ***** at each other like a couple of wives.

Comment

I think all this talk about drug tests is a load of bull****. Both sides are playing the game. It's all about publicity. The fight will happen in march and the more 'problems' they have the more publicity the fight gets the more ppv buys they will generate. You've got to remember that march is only around the corner so they need to make as much noise as possible. I'm sure that there will be 'problems' until march 12!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X