Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burnoksan View Post
    It's only in your mind and those Mayweather brainwashed, o weak one. You will be exhibit A of the suit Pacquiao will bring against Mayweather.
    Typical ******* response, get schooled by the facts and then revert to "dumb mode" .

Comment

Originally posted by silky-flow View Post
      typical ******* response, get schooled by the facts and then revert to "dumb mode" .
      Originally posted by lead_right View Post
      i did some research too....

On victor conte....and it turns out hes know alot about ped's.

heres his take on the pac-floyd situation:

"traditional testing in boxing, it's basically worthless other than the detection of some types of stimulant, before and after a fight."

"creams, transdurmals, clear the fastest. Orals, would be next. Water-based drugs- including testosterone- would be next, then the oil-based. So some of these can clear in a matter of hours and days," explained conte."so if you know when you're going to be tested a week out, you go off the use of oral testosterone, for example, you're going to test negative. So that is really an issue."

pac wants a 48 hour window of no tests.....hell no....thats plenty of time to clean his system according to conte.

A tea or tablespoon of blood would have zero eefect on him fight night.
      all pacfans ignored my post...lol

Comment

all pacfans ignored my post...lol
        Not really. We all saw the Conte thread already. You brought nothing new to this thread that we didn't already see.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Not really. We all saw the Conte thread already. You brought nothing new to this thread that we didn't already see.
          Stop being such a **** man..its so uncalled for.

Conte says theyre are drugs that can leave ur system in 3 hours...

Pac wants a 48 Hour window.

Your thoughts.

Comment

Stop being such a **** man..its so uncalled for.

Conte says theyre are drugs that can leave ur system in 3 hours...

Pac wants a 48 Hour window.

Your thoughts.
            what drugs are these and are they helpful to boxers? how about football and baseball players? they dont get tested every hour. Does that mean they all use PED?

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
              Typical ******* response, get schooled by the facts and then revert to "dumb mode" .
              Ha ha you really are a weak one. Is that the best insult you can do? You have a long way from being a true copycat of your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
                have to say i strongly disagree with the view that it's an insult to all Filipinos and all this talk about defending his countries honour,it's got nothing to do with Mannys country/people it's about him alone.
                and that is why he gives a very genorous amount from his check to his country!?

Comment

Originally posted by burnoksan View Post
                  Ha ha you really are a weak one. Is that the best insult you can do? You have a long way from being a true copycat of your master.
                  Unlike you *******s i don't give a f#ck about "insults" online, YOU DON'T GET AN AWARD FOR IT!!

Oh and as for your "master" comment.. doesn't Manny call Roach that?

Comment

It just makes him look more guilty by not taking the test already. Mayweather is going to take the same test so they are both going to be going through the SAME THING which in my opinion makes it EVEN. Just agree to the test...Make 40 Million, have the biggest and possibly BEST fight of the Century and go about your business.

A court case is way more drawn out, embarrassing, and really pointless. If every boxer cried SLANDER every time an opponent said something about their legacy or livelihood then there wouldn't be any good fights left! Even if the Mayweathers and Golden boy are found guilty, then that still doesn't prove that Manny isn't on steriods. The only way for him to prove to the world that everything is legit with him is to agree to the test and fight the REAL p4p king to seal the legacy.

Manny is one of my favorite boxers and I personally don't think he is on steriods, but he should take the simple test to make everything right. Everyone knows urine tests can't find the new designer PED's and Pacman could easily be taking PED's without his knowledge. Ariza said himself that Pac doesn't know what he takes because he gives it all to him. Pacman wouldn't know what a PED looked like if it was right in front of his face. They even have Creams now.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      Now I have ZERO respect for this fraud. He said everything accept that he will take the damn test and get the fight under way. What fuking fraud.

Pacq is now my most loathed fighter. This weak azz press release does nothing to quell the suspicion of him cheating.

Wah wah wah, u r accusing me of cheating by asking me to subject myself to random blood and urine tests becuz it will drain my powers(or abilities to dope my blood). What a croc of shyt.
                      Now you have 0 reputation pachater

Comment

Working...
                      X