Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly mayweathers idea is to weaken pacquiao with all the random blood tests.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more people try to spin this on a Mayweather mental game the more they sound mentally disabled.
    Last edited by Ray*; 12-26-2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      o yeah really? giving blood doesn't weaken anyone? have you ever gave blood before?

people have different reactions to getting blood taken, pacquaio doesnt want to go into the most important fight of his career leaving anything to chance
      yes i have most people go dizzy for about 15 minutes tops, no blood will be taken 48 hours before the fight so in the ring the negligable effects will have zero effect. Im a manny and floyd fan because im a boxing fan not a fricking nutt hugger but now all this **** is just bad for boxing.

Comment

say the random test is during the middle of his training. you're saying the wont disrupt your training at all?

Comment

According to ******s Mayweather knew through his magic wand that Pacqauio would reject a test that thousands of pro athlete take to prove that they and their respective sport is clean, And he also knew Pacquiao would reject the same test that he also have to go through just because Mayweather doesnt want the fight.

Comment

If i'm training and all of a sudden i have to give a blood test. i'm probably not going to be able to train for the rest of the day.

Comment

mayweather fans are the most ******ed boxing fans if they can't see through floyds antics.

Comment

Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell complained he was tested excessively during the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, in which he won a gold medal as a member of his nation’s 4 x 100 meter relay team. “I got pretty upset two days ago because since I have been here, they have tested me four times,” Powell said during the 2008 Games. “They’ve taken so much blood from us we’re going to be very weak before the final.”

Comment

Difference between weaken him with blood tests and pacquiao weaken fighters with catchweights? just fight. Floyd might also get weak.

Comment

If i'm training and all of a sudden i have to give a blood test. i'm probably not going to be able to train for the rest of the day.
                    why not? i had 2 blood test recently and i was fine after, i went to the gym in the evening both days with out a problem.

Comment

say the random test is during the middle of his training. you're saying the wont disrupt your training at all?
                      lol are you kidding me olympians have tests nearly every week it wont affect his training. Besides floyd is having the same tests so its fair right? Do you think olympians get out of tests because it will effect their training.. no if they refuse they get banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X