Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Floyd fans are avoiding the real source of this mess?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Floyd fans are avoiding the real source of this mess?

Floyd fans are so quick to blame Manny for "refusing" to take the test, the claim that he is the sole reason for this whole fiasco. But they're very careful to avoid the root of all this steroid bs. Floyd's Sr's baseless accusations. It was Sr who started this bs, it was the Mayweather camp that insisted on these tests! All this **** started with a hunch? A hunch based on what? The fact that Pac is able to do things better than Lil Floyd? Now that Pac is talking lawsuit, all of a sudden its not about steroids? No ones accusing no one of nothin right? Floyd just wants to maintain the integrity of the sport? Why hasn't he ever demanded these tests before? Get the **** outta here! Floyd's either trying to **** with Manny's flow during training, or he's trying to get out of this fight. Either way, he a ***** made motha****a!

It's like two kids fighting in a playground and then one of the kids dad rushing in to punk the other kid. It's a beotch move and completely undermines his son's dignity. I really think May Jr. is fuming over the mess his old man created, he must really be embarrassed. Like I say, kick the old man to the curb and do the fight like it shoulda been done in the first place.

Comment

I just find it funny he talks about this fair fight ****, when in his last fight he came in over an agreed upon weight. It's like Bill Clinton calling Tiger Woods a bad husband.

Comment

Working...
      X