Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    There are videos of Manny having blood withdrawn before the Hatton fight, very close to the fight... he didn't look like he gave two ****s then.
    really? any links?? another GBP fairy tale story???

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    Your trying to claim Floyd is trying to weaken Manny, when Floyd is having the exact sae thing done. To me it just seems like Manny is acting like he is hiding something.

By the way the first bit wasn't any kind of stab at you, I am just trying to say I trust that other guys article much more than your opinion because any person can just lie that they use steroids and know loads about it (not calling you a lier). Anyway, I am going bed now... got work tommorow, Merry Christmas.
    yes of course Floyd will take that blood test dont you remember HE'S THE ONE DEMANDING IT lol.

Blood test b4 the fight wont affect Mayweather because he is not superstitious while Pacquiao is.

Mayweather's camp get this idea on PACQUIAO-MORALES FIGHT 1 wherein Pac is required to give blood before the fight and it weaken him then he get a lost in MORALES in their first fight. I dont care if u believe me or not i know exactly what steroid is im a bodybuilder but im not competing thats why im using steroids. Steroids gives me POWER but it TAKES AWAY MY SPEED AND MY STAMINA.
    Last edited by HighFlyer; 12-25-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
      This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
      This is a useless post because, based on the "opinions" on this site, no one supports Mayweather Jr. anyway. Everyone on this site knows that: 1) the one million people who paid to watch his fight against Marquez were only paying to see Mayweather lose or were paying to watch Marquez, even though his last two fights were on HBO Championship Boxing; 2) the 2.4 million people who watched Oscar/Mayweather were all paying to watch Oscar or see Mayweather lose; 3) The 875,000 U.S. PPVs for the Mayweather/Hatton fight and the 1.4 million PPVs in England for that fight were all fans who hated Mayweather and wanted to see him lose. We know this for a fact because only 825,000 in the U.S. and 600,000 in England paid to watch Pac get beaten by Hatton; 4) the expected three million people who will buy the Mayweather/Pac PPV are only buying it to see Mayweather lose or to watch Pac because Pac is the biggest star in the sport, even though he only mustered 1.2 millipn PPV against Cotto in a fight that expected to garner at least 1.5 million; and 5) Mayweather is a p....y, *****, gay, a$$h....e, etc. that no one likes. That is why there have been 100 threads a day on this site about Mayweather/Pac in the last four days.

So, you have already gotten your wish. NO ONE SUPPORTS MAYWEATHER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
        really? any links?? another GBP fairy tale story???
        http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim122509.htm#

Besides being the former head of BALCO, he was also was responsible for creating numerous PEDs that athletes used

Comment

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
          This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
          This is what i called...FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by logne21 View Post
            Listen to Jr's interview with R.A. the rugged man.he said something about philippines has the best enhancement drugs.though he did not directly said pac is on it but who is he referring to then?
            Yah. We have shabu all over the place. Is that enhancement drugs enough for you???

Comment

Dear Lady Fan,

I regret to inform u that u r trash of a poster and a sorry azz boxing fan. But, I must give u props for riding pacq's sack pretty good! Where were ur cries for "HONOR AND PRIDE" when pacq was draining cotto down to 145 in order to gain an advantage. where were those cries when pacq was holding out for more money against hatton, he fights for the ppl and not the checks, right? like pacq, u too are a phony of a boxing fan.

There is a website dedicated to pacq that u should isolate urself with the rest of the pathetic excuses of boxing fans. Today is the day I label u as a classless hypocrite and look forward to the day of pacq's downfall via KO or drug permaban then this forum will be rid of u and ur ilk forever.

Sincerely,
              A Boxing Fan

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                Dear Lady Fan,

I regret to inform u that u r trash of a poster and a sorry azz boxing fan. But, I must give u props for riding pacq's sack pretty good! Where were ur cries for "HONOR AND PRIDE" when pacq was draining cotto down to 145 in order to gain an advantage. where were those cries when pacq was holding out for more money against hatton, he fights for the ppl and not the checks, right? like pacq, u too are a phony of a boxing fan.

There is a website dedicated to pacq that u should isolate urself with the rest of the pathetic excuses of boxing fans. Today is the day I label u as a classless hypocrite and look forward to the day of pacq's downfall via KO or drug permaban then this forum will be rid of u and ur ilk forever.

Sincerely,
                A Boxing Fan
                I see that my truthful opinions hurt you a lot. Oh well.

Sincerely,
                Lady Fan

Comment

I see that my truthful opinions hurt you a lot. Oh well.

Sincerely,
                  Lady Fan
                  I'm not hurt at all! U r truly insignificant. But I am disappointed though. I just thought u were a phillipino boxing fan/young fighter who got a chance to take a few pics with pacq at the wildcard gym and his manufactured charm rubbed u the right way. He inspired u to be great aswell being a phillipino in the states. But I also thought ur true allegiance was to the sport itself as we all know that these fighters come and go. BUT thats not the case! U worship him instead of god and that is unholy.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      I'm not hurt at all! U r truly insignificant. But I am disappointed though. I just thought u were a phillipino boxing fan/young fighter who got a chance to take a few pics with pacq at the wildcard gym and his manufactured charm rubbed u the right way. He inspired u to be great aswell being a phillipino in the states. But I also thought ur true allegiance was to the sport itself as we all know that these fighters come and go. BUT thats not the case! U worship him instead of god and that is unholy.
                      Hahaha... Have you been drinking? Go to bed and sleep it off. Hahaha...

Comment

Working...
                      X