No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Don't forget to close the door behind you.

PS: Is it safe to say Lacy is the man at 168 yet?
    YES! I was hoping the biggest ****** on boxingscene would join in. Let's see your Calzaghe-Lacy prediction while we're here. Go ahead, *****. Post it. Oh that's right, you never watched boxing before 2008 l

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      you've been on this site all of 2 days. congratulations on not knowing **** about boxing.
      LOL. This always cracks me up.

If Muhammad Ali, Bert Sugar and Mike Tyson all made accounts here they'd probably also be picked on and told they know nothing about boxing because they only have 5 posts and they only just registered.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

shouldnt it be innocent until proven guilty instead of the other way round?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Can someone please tell me where Team Mayweather wants the blood drawn a day before?
          It has been inferred by (irate) Team Pacquiao members, from the
          way mayeweather's negotiators seem unmoved by Pac's request
          for a 24-hour prefight moratorium on blood drawing, something
          more amenable than Arum's 30-day demand.

To be fair, Mayweather's men can only deal with Arum's son, but
          Pac's video interview has been out there since the 23rd (at the
          Wapakman premiere) --requesting the 24 hour prefight pause, and
          Mayweather's lead men haven't paid it any heed.

If THAT's not simply a lack of diligence, their failure to point out
          Pac's own willingness to Arum, then this whole farce has not been
          about doubt re: drugs, but instead about messing with Pac's head,
          to capitalize on the well known fact that Pac strongly believes even
          a little blood lost would weaken him slightly, for days.

h.
          Last edited by horge; 12-25-2009, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Pacquiao has a mouth and can tell Roach/ Arum what he wants/ demand what he wants. Lets stop acting like he doesn't have any sort of authority here because he does. All I'm saying is that a possible cheater would tell Arum/ Roach to say that. Lets not act like that isn't a possibility isn't there.
            Stupid Idiot! Watch the video. These words coming from Pacquiao's mouth. Pac said this himself.

"Huwag naman sa araw ng fight mismo" ("Please not less than a day from the fight itself"). It means Manny merely wants a 1 day cutoff for blood-drawing. They can random test him any time they want, no limit or no scheduling on tests prior to cut off, and piss tests anytime. Blood test IMMEDIATELY after the fight. What can Pac possibly take, 24 hours before the fight, that could benefit him and not show up in either ongoing piss tests or the
            immediate postfight bloodtest?
            Last edited by whirlwind; 12-25-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
                shouldnt it be innocent until proven guilty instead of the other way round?
                Not always the case. We know O.J killed that *****!

Comment

[QUOTE=horge;7078018][QUOTE=DoubleMM;7077945]Can someone please tell me where Team Mayweather wants the blood drawn a day before?

It has been inferred by (irate) Team Pacquiao members, from the
                  way Ellerbe is unmoved by Pac's request for a 24-hour prefight
                  moratorium on blood drawing. To be fair, he can only deal with
                  Arum's son, but Pac's video interview has been out there since
                  the 23rd (at the Wapakman premiere) --indicating the 24 hours,
                  and Mayweather's lead men haven't paid it any heed.

If it's not simply a lack of diligence, their failure to point out Pac's
                  own willingness to Arum, then this whole farce has not been about
                  doubt on drugs, but instead about messing with Pac's head, to
                  capitalize on the well known fact that Pac strongly believes losing
                  any blood weakens him slightly, for days.

h.
                  If the USADA has it's own strict policy of when fighters are to be tested, according to them they don't test 48 hours pre-fight.

All this is Paquaiao saying he won't be tested a day before when we all know he never would have.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    Manny's not ducking random blood tests.
                    Check the FACTS again:

Arum wants only 2 random tests before a 30-day cutoff, and another
                    test immediately postfight.

Roach has no problem with any random testing up to a 5-day cutoff,
                    plus a test immediately postfight.

Pacquiao is even more amenable...
                    All he wants is 1 day cutoff, with a test immediately postfight.
                    Who could fucking call THAT unreasonable?

The Mayweathers WANT testing up to and including fight night itself,
                    which is bull**** from a TESTING point of view, no matter how you slice
                    it. What they are really after is to mess with Manny's head. They know
                    Pac truly believes that "blood drawn = lost strength", and that Pac also
                    feels just as strongly that it takes a few days for him to recover 100% .

The lawsuit? It should have been filed long before this, the minute
                    Sr. opened his mouth about doping. At this point it's too late, and
                    hurts Pac's image --and you can all blame his special adviser for that.

h.
                    This post makes too much sense for the posters at boxingscene.

And stop whining Digeo, the fight will get done regardless. Mayweather would outright fight a tested/non tested Pacquiao when the pay is this good.

This is Mayweather's camp causing a buzz to promote the fight. May Sr. started it and everyone rolled with it. **** 2 of my buddies who are very very CASUAL boxing fans are telling me about this whole testing scandal while I don't know much about it. It's causing a stir, the fight gets built up, more PPVs it sells.

Steroids? lol wow, you're all sheep. lol Gimme a break....

Comment

you're a phony fan anyway so who cares.

Comment

Working...
                      X