Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armstrong,Kobe, LeBron and Phelps all submitted themselves to the test why not Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions View Post
    A teaspoon of blood day off the fight or before will not do ANYTHING to Pac.

And its not like hes getting tested everyday.
    Ive seen Gatti lose like a pint during the fight and win...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
      Look man, You seem to be reasonable so I wont continue my little "crusade" with you. I am No *****, Or anti -Pac, or any obsessed fan really. I have yes paid more attention to Cotto recently because I am Puerto Rican. The only reason I have been going in hard at Pac is because of a few REAL *******s, I mean Real ones, While I was being Neutral, These Ridiculous *******s were Red K'ing me like crazy so I got upset and chose a side. Floyds side. I respect both fighters and really think this whole issue is dumb. I would like to see Floyd stop his "ways" and would like Pac to (however he wants) prove to us all he is clean. Simple truth.
      More than anything I would like to see the fight. I have wasted so much time on this crap, I have yet to really analyze who I think would win, honestly.
      Oh ok lol. Since you boricua I will tell you Tito is my favorite fighter of all time. He made me a die hard boxing fan. I wouldn't be here posting wasting my time talking about boxing if it wasn't for Tito. And, now Pac is my favorite active fighter. So I am a huge fan of his. And, I think he is clean. But, all this looks very bad for him. Top rank and Roach handled all this horribly. They made Pac the bad guy and made Floyd the good guy. And, I feel you with this *******s bro. I have had my arguments with them before. Especially with Pacdbest.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
        PACQUIAO is clean and pls dont compare those steroid addicts with BOXING GOD PACQUIAO.
        thank you!

Comment

A teaspoon of blood day off the fight or before will not do ANYTHING to Pac.

And its not like hes getting tested everyday.
          It will not do nothing to him physically. You are right that is not even up for debated. Even if they do it everyday. It will not affect him physically. Nobody can argue that.

But, testing him on the day of the fight. Could affect him mentally. And, to me being affected mentally is way more important than being affected physically. Boxing is like 70% mental. And, IMO there is no point in testing the day of the fight in the morning. If he is willing to do the test in the dressing room after the fight.

Comment

Do you guys think this allegation about PAC is just a race thing? It started to click on me what about if PACMAN is black or white or even green (LOL)? Imagine little asian dude kickin bigger guys in boxing world?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              It will not do nothing to him physically. You are right that is not even up for debated. Even if they do it everyday. It will not affect him physically. Nobody can argue that.

But, testing him on the day of the fight. Could affect him mentally. And, to me being affected mentally is way more important than being affected physically. Boxing is like 70% mental. And, IMO there is no point in testing the day of the fight in the morning. If he is willing to do the test in the dressing room after the fight.
              Is the 10,000,000 penalty a MENTAL thing..is it not intended to make Floyd focus on weight.

Comment

I can see no boxer in the world will suspect PACMAN since he is passed for 15 years without a problem if he is black or white. What about if the race card is been thrown like the others? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Oh ok lol. Since you boricua I will tell you Tito is my favorite fighter of all time. He made me a die hard boxing fan. I wouldn't be here posting wasting my time talking about boxing if it wasn't for Tito. And, now Pac is my favorite active fighter. So I am a huge fan of his. And, I think he is clean. But, all this looks very bad for him. Top rank and Roach handled all this horribly. They made Pac the bad guy and made Floyd the good guy. And, I feel you with this *******s bro. I have had my arguments with them before. Especially with Pacdbest.
                  I wont mention any names but I hear you. The things I am telling you now I have tried to tell them but they just don't listen.
                  Believe me when Pac beat Cotto (even though I was upset)I stood up in my living room with like 8 other PR friends and said, Damn Pac has to be one of the greatest fighters in history. I said what he is doing is unbelievable and like I said I respect that. Your right that Pac's people are handling this wrong especially Ariza saying Pac dont know what he has in his body. That don't sit well with any knowledgeable person, forget about fan.
                  Anyway much respect, I seen as the debate went on you were reasonable and I was starting to be the ignorant one so I checked myself.

Comment

Is the 10,000,000 penalty a MENTAL thing..is it not intended to make Floyd focus on weight.
                    Damn did you really get banned with only 69 posts?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      All I have to say to this is, all 40 of Mayweather's opponents did not have to do these tests.

No boxer in history has had to do these tests.

Mayweather is making this fight fall apart by asking for demands that have never ever been asked for before in the whole history of boxing.

Ali, SRR, Foreman, Louis, Duran, Leonard, Hagler, Froch, Hearns, Homes, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Calzaghe, Klitcko's, Hatton, Abraham, Barrera, Morales, JMM, Cotto, Tito, Azumah Nelson, Tua, Clottey, Chavez, Whitaker, Pep, Taylor, Oscar, Hopkins, Roy, Vasquez, Guzman, Haye, Valuez, Bowe and many more

Have never ever taken a test like that of what Floyd wants. None have ever.

YOU NAILED IT

PBF's stupid DEMANDS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X