Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just now realized how many ignorant ass people there are on this site!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions View Post
    Pac doesnt want the test to be RANDOM.

Thats the problem....
    That is not a problem, or at least it shouldnt be, use the same steroid testing that has been used in every Floyd and Manny fight in the last 5 years and there is no problem. You shouldnt change the rules because a crackhead name Floyd Sr. thinks a man uses steroids because hes a once in a lifetime talent. Hank Aaron hit 755 home runs weighing 185 pounds. Have you ever heard anyone accuse him of using steriods? Hell no. Talent is talent regardless of how out of the norm it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
      That is not a problem, or at least it shouldnt be, use the same steroid testing that has been used in every Floyd and Manny fight in the last 5 years and there is no problem. You shouldnt change the rules because a crackhead name Floyd Sr. thinks a man uses steroids because hes a once in a lifetime talent. Hank Aaron hit 755 home runs weighing 185 pounds. Have you ever heard anyone accuse him of using steriods? Hell no. Talent is talent regardless of how out of the norm it is.
      You're damn right my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Thanks for that johnnybur. But the mayweathers really have defamed Pac, because everyone is linking Pacs name with roids now and Pac has become somewhat of a joke, through no fault of his own doing. He has been tested many times and passed with flying colours yet people still link his name with roids thanks to PBF.

He already agreed to more tests than PBF has ever asked of anyone, yet Pac has still seemed to have committed a crime somehow. The Mayweathers and his fans try twisting it somehow. Thats how delusional some people are.
        pacquiao isn't helpin his image at all man...the general public will not agree with his claims of superstition and that takin blood weakens him...many people have donated blood to the red cross and they donated up to a pint in one day and are fine, so you think they will really buy the excuse that a tablespoon will affect a professional athlete???

Comment

Pac ***** cancelled the fight

Just remember it's Pac and his people who cancelled the fight. MONEY is ready and waiting to complete his legacy by destroying the Pac myth.

Comment

You JUST realized all the ignorant ass people here?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              1st of all---nobody's saying anything about him rejecting the tests really--it's him rejecting the test at random dates---he wants set dates--those are subjective dates--i'm not accusing manny of taking anythig and neither did floyd jr., he just wants objective dates--that's more than reasonable in this situation--and it doesn't make much sense when manny's diet coach or whoever he is makes a statement claiming manny doesn't know what he gives him---only he knows in the mist of all this--makes that comment---like he's ready to take the fall for a soon to be congressman candidate--where honesty is crucial----so randomized drug testing is really needed after that comment---
              Dude, you need to learn how to use commas and periods. Your posts are a pain to read.

Comment

Stop with the crack head talk it s very immature...Floyd Sr. knows more about boxing then me and you both..and everyone else in this forum.

Piss tests dont detect HGH....there are other drugs out there other then ROIDS...

And they are detected by BLOOD.

If your a Pac fan..you should be screaming from the mountain tops to ur hero saying "take the test Pac, prove the world wrong"...Because right noew whether true or not...the MEDIA and even Pacs peers in the sport....belivee hes cheating.

If this was Maweather saying I dont want to take blood tests....and he was talking to another fighter about fighting because BLOOD TESTING wouldnt be involved...I would be sad as ****..because te fighter that Im a fan of wont prove to me and to all of boxing that hes clean and he robbed us of the BIGGEST fight of the last 25 years.

I WOULD BE PISSED....especially iof Pac already agreed to the testing.

I would CRUCIFY Floyd.

Usain Bolt is the most tested athlete in the world...

He has BLOOD DRAWN....the day of events....

Then he goes out and break s world records.

If Pac is clean he would HEV NO PROBLEM taking a test to prove it.

Comment

It is what it is ,but what are odds of you passing a test that you can prepare for,an i'm a fan of both ,but if their is a chance to make that kinda money and end any doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Lions View Post
                    Stop with the crack head talk it s very immature...Floyd Sr. knows more about boxing then me and you both..and everyone else in this forum.

Piss tests dont detect HGH....there are other drugs out there other then ROIDS...

And they are detected by BLOOD.

If your a Pac fan..you should be screaming from the mountain tops to ur hero saying "take the test Pac, prove the world wrong"...Because right noew whether true or not...the MEDIA and even Pacs peers in the sport....belivee hes cheating.

If this was Maweather saying I dont want to take blood tests....and he was talking to another fighter about fighting because BLOOD TESTING wouldnt be involved...I would be sad as ****..because te fighter that Im a fan of wont prove to me and to all of boxing that hes clean and he robbed us of the BIGGEST fight of the last 25 years.

I WOULD BE PISSED....especially iof Pac already agreed to the testing.

I would CRUCIFY Floyd.

Usain Bolt is the most tested athlete in the world...

He has BLOOD DRAWN....the day of events....

Then he goes out and break s world records.

If Pac is clean he would HEV NO PROBLEM taking a test to prove it.
                    What the hell is wrong with you guy? Pac is not refusing to take blood test for the one hundreth time. Why do you keep saying that. Hes prepared to take blood test three damn times including the second the fight is over. I dont understand why you think Pac is refusing to have blood taken. He has never once said that. I mean I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. And about me calling Floyd Sr. a crackhead being immature, its no more immature than Floyd Sr. calling Pac a steriod user with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you guy? Pac is not refusing to take blood test for the one hundreth time. Why do you keep saying that. Hes prepared to take blood test three damn times including the second the fight is over. I dont understand why you think Pac is refusing to have blood taken. He has never once said that. I mean I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. And about me calling Floyd Sr. a crackhead being immature, its no more immature than Floyd Sr. calling Pac a steriod user with absolutely no proof whatsoever.
                      because he doesn't want the tests to be random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X