No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Attention!

Mayweathers insists that its only an OPINION... LOLS....

Define opinion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      I dont know who they think they can sue, They didnt accuse him of anything all they ask him to do was both fighter to take a test. Please sue them lol ******s
      They are not trying to prove whether or not he said something. That's not the point. A baseless accusation has tarnished Pacquiao's name. That's the point of the lawsuit.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.

He who dare to open there minds would learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
          If the case is filed in a state that recognizes "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff, the case will roll.

Attacks on a person's professional character or standing is considered per se defamation.
          It's going to have to be proved it was done maliciously. What if Mayweather was genuinely concerned that he felt the fighter he had an opinion on was a cheat? How does it leave the realm of opinion from a trainer who has no ties to Wild Card to legitimate accuser as if he had real knowledge of the situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            I would prove innocence through Mayweather's demands, make him look like a fool,then try to take out my anger towards Floyd on fight night (while stuffing my pockets with the biggest pay day I would ever make and couldn't make with another fighter)...financially with this fight,it may be better for Manny to think "its better the devil he knows"...
            OK, i see you point. Manny already agreed to the blood test but the random test.

The way i see it they will come to a compromise and Pac will undergo blood test but not random. Then later on IF the test results are negative, Team Pac will pursue a law suit, having a hard evidence at hand against the accuser(s).

Comment

• Im surprised its taken Manny this long to get his lawyers involved. I expected him to do this a long time ago, he is well within his rights to imo.

Its about time these Mayweather scumbags got their comeuppance.

Comment

• Back in August, when Floyd Senior FIRST said this, Manny threatened to sue. Not only did Senior continue to talk about it, he talked about it MORE.

Manny has asked his boss, Bob Arum, to help him file a lawsuit now. LOL. What happened to the lawsuit that you said you were filing MONTHS AGO?

The Mayweathers are clowning Manny. And there's nothing Pacquiao can do about it.

All Floyd Junior did was ask Manny to agree to drug testing. And Pac is all angry and emotional now.

Mark my words. NOTHING will come of this. NOTHING. Another empty threat from Arum and Pacquiao.

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the Pac-holes when Manny gets clowned in court. :lol:
                Back in August, when Floyd Senior FIRST said this, Manny threatened to sue. Not only did Senior continue to talk about it, he talked about it MORE.

Manny has asked his boss, Bob Arum, to help him file a lawsuit now. LOL. What happened to the lawsuit that you said you were filing MONTHS AGO?

The Mayweathers are clowning Manny. And there's nothing Pacquiao can do about it.

All Floyd Junior did was ask Manny to agree to drug testing. And Pac is all angry and emotional now.

Mark my words. NOTHING will come of this. NOTHING. Another empty threat from Arum and Pacquiao.

I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the Pac-holes when Manny gets clowned in court. :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  LOL.

I Hope this is real, just for the entertainment.
                  This whole deal's for entertainment!

The fights happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by k1t3 View Post
                    Will Pacquiao take a blood test for this case and prove he's clean?
                    Manny don't need to prove he's.

Yall internet medicine experts,act like he never get tested and Nevada comission is a fake stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      They are not trying to prove whether or not he said something. That's not the point. A baseless accusation has tarnished Pacquiao's name. That's the point of the lawsuit.
                      What accusation???

Comment

Working...
                      X