Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mayweathers will countersue and take Pacquiao for all he's worth. AND they'll expose him in court for the cheater he is. It will be the funniest thing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
      yeah only in your ******ed opinion..

Comment

• Going to Court = Manny not on Roids

By Manny going to court.. = proof that manny never took any type of PED.. \\

You cant hide anything from court...

Comment

• Originally posted by burnoksan View Post
          I'd really like to get your address so I can sell you this wonderful lip gloss that Mayweather claims makes his mouth pretty. It's on sale for only 1,000 bucks. You believe Mayweather dont you?
          FFS it's not about believing Mayweather, it's why would someone that has been accused not want to agree to tests that would clear him? It's not just me that thinks refusing it makes him look su****ious it's fans, boxers, sports writers, boxing experts. If you've nothing to hide take the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            i know this is crazy notion but IMHO PAC suing is a step forward to making the fight happen...

Both PAC & Mayweaters have placed their chips on the table and I think they will more like agree on a concession...
            Yep smart move by Pac. There's no other options left for Floyd but to him in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
              Just Floyd fans real boxing fans appreciate class acts like manny fearless guy who fights the best unlike mayweather who picks on fighters that just lost ,slow or smaller.Whats funny is Mayweather acting like is the smaller fighter .
              Did you say Fearless, this whole issue is because he is scared of random testing. Fearless my azz, you can go and fight but cant take a blood test, I aint trying to hear that sh-t.

The way I see it fans will just agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                Who would ever thunk that the negotiations would stall over a blood test. We figured it would be money, ring size, gloves, this muth dont want to give blood!!!! Sh-t even I have to give blood time to time.
                When it comes to making big fights, it's always something isn't it? I honestly think this is a publicity stunt. Pac will agree eventually or Floyd will agree to more lenient blood testing.

Comment

• american public are smart.

Comment

• Nah Pac a living lengend.. Not a joke like Mayweather..

Pretty soon .. Max Kellerman going to say this fighter is the next Manny Pacman Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liar View Post
                      Agreed to the test you cheating disgarce

Proof he cheating..???

Pac just called out Mayweather...

Comment

Working...
                      X