• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    keep on pwning the *****s dude.
    about time..... LOL maligayang pasko tol

Comment

opinions coming from you really doesn't matter. your credibility is as low as crackhead sr.
      You think i give a f#ck about what some silly ******* groupie like you thinks? 99% the *******s in this joint don't know sh/t about boxing so if you want to talk about "low credibility" i suggest you look in the damn mirror. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        You think i give a f#ck about what some silly ******* groupie like you thinks? 99% the *******s in this joint don't know sh/t about boxing so if you want to talk about "low credibility" i suggest you look in the damn mirror. .
        you mad

we don't know boxing nyhahahahahahahahahahaha

look at your posts and it confirms you're the one that don't know **** about boxing nyhahahahahahahahahah lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
          you know what... your crack head SR's face is just like your avy right now!!

****ting his pants he doesnt know where to grab his crack pipe for paranoia.. LOL

this is fun.... easy money.... and dont worry silky flow, you can rub floyd's chest after the verdict to comfort him LOLOLOLOLOL
          The only one "****ting their pants" is Pac and "Roach the joke" after EVERYONE came out and questioned why they are not taking the tests , you *******s have been owned ALL DAY and now you think Pac talking about some phony "lawsuit" is gonna help his case? clearly you're dumber than i thought , why didn't Pac launch his "case" as soon as Floyd sr said it? why isn't he suing Paulie? PAC IS A FAKE ROID HEAD THAT WHY!!, now go stick Bunboys **** in your mouth because you're talking gibberish now!!.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather... Fuck That Puto

Comment

dont worry silky... you can sub ellerbe in rubbing floyds chest after the verdict LOL. but dont do it hard.. ellerbe will slap you like a ***** for taking his man LOL

LOLOLOL

Comment

you mad

we don't know boxing nyhahahahahahahahahahaha

look at your posts and it confirms you're the one that don't know **** about boxing nyhahahahahahahahahah lolol
                Me mad? nah i'm just telling you how much a dumb ******* you are.. CAN'T YOU READ? you *******s have been desperate ever since Pac has been getting owned left, right and centre by the media, it's been such a laugh seeing you groupies panic all over the place!! :gay: .

Comment

• Take the damn test!!! He'd rather go to court than to submit to random testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                    dont worry silky... you can sub ellerbe in rubbing floyds chest after the verdict LOL. but dont do it hard.. ellerbe will slap you like a ***** for taking his man LOL

LOLOLOL
                    I thought i told you to go stick bunboys **** in your mouth? hurry up what are you waiting for? .

Comment

The only one "****ting their pants" is Pac and "Roach the joke" after EVERYONE came out and questioned why they are not taking the tests , you *******s have been owned ALL DAY and now you think Pac talking about some phony "lawsuit" is gonna help his case? clearly you're dumber than i thought , why didn't Pac launch his "case" as soon as Floyd sr said it? why isn't he suing Paulie? PAC IS A FAKE ROID HEAD THAT WHY!!, now go stick Bunboys **** in your mouth because you're talking gibberish now!!.

broooo huh huh huh i am so scared pac is on roids !!!!!

hahaha. karma is a ***** my friend.... let your uncles the ex convicts prove the roidal issue in court...

make those hands silky as possible silky, you'll do a lot of chest rubbing on floyds after the verdict LOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                      X