Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: [Floyd] shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is true..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on pac man kill mayweather jr

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      Don't act like he can't speak English fluffer boy!!!.. because he clearly can, but he only chooses to run his roided up mouth in the phillipines which is a cowards move imo.
      I understand the flaming but Pac lives in the Philippines, so it makes sense that local media will be first in reporting news about Pac, like in this case. It's not like he lives in the US and goes to the Philippines to issue press releases.

Otherwise, carry on ...

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
        lmao at any kind of pac "fan" getting glee out of manny suing floyd and potentiallly stopping the biggest fight of 2010
        Isn't the accusations and tests stopping the fight?

If Floyd fought Manny with the same testing he has had in his life, there wouldn't be an issue.

Neither have had olympic style testing before.

Floyd has mentioned that manny is too small and he will beat Manny anytime

Snr has said Floyd will beat him with steroids 10/10

Why not fight?

Comment

Looks like Pac is doing his "macho talk" in the pinoy papers again instead of having the guts to say it IN ENGLISH in front of a CAMERA!!.. as Floyd said "don't run and talk **** in the Filipino papers" .
          Er what US media is there?

Why can't he talk in pinoy, clearly it sounds a lot more better and natural than in english.

He can speak it, but clearly on that chat show, he didn't understand or speak it well.

Don' read it if you wnat it to be in the US, because he isn't in the US now.

Comment

You've been getting humped by Roach from day one so don't even go there "fluffer boy" .
            You make floyd fans look bad

Comment

Looks like Pac is doing his "macho talk" in the pinoy papers again instead of having the guts to say it IN ENGLISH in front of a CAMERA!!.. as Floyd said "don't run and talk **** in the Filipino papers" .
              Why should he say it in English in front of a camera on a show meant for Philippine TV? You should go out of your basement, there is such a thing as another culture.

Comment

call me crazy, but i think this WHOLE THING is corroborated by both ARUM and GOLDEN BOY to increase publicity. Many thought that the March 13 announcement was too early for building up a MEGA EVENT, and I believe the promoters know what they're doing. All this drama and hype will insure the fight will reach or exceed the expected PPV buys

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Fan View Post
                  call me crazy, but i think this WHOLE THING is corroborated by both ARUM and GOLDEN BOY to increase publicity. Many thought that the March 13 announcement was too early for building up a MEGA EVENT, and I believe the promoters know what they're doing. All this drama and hype will insure the fight will reach or exceed the expected PPV buys
                  true!!! I think the fight will happen!!! They just cooking it!!!

Comment

Deflection...Manny has a good defense as well.

Pacquiao said he is not against any form of drug testing mandated by any state athletic sports commission whenever, wherever he fights. He just finds it funny and stupid to change a system that has been set for decades now. Pacquiao undergoes drug testing and other medical examinations before and after every fight over the past 15 years and has never failed any of these tests.

Why is it that for the crux of the debate, the author doesn't have a single quote from Manny? But we have all of these other quotes in the story? Did they even ask Manny about the issues regarding random testing?

Sad. It's becoming painfully obvious what is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      Go on pac man kill mayweather jr
                      Pac canceled the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X