Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVE ME ONE good reason why PAC needs to get tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by struglerer View Post
    he needs to prove to everyone.....lol.......based on junior's/his opponents demands............ROTFL................based on a convicted bitter old dealer.....LMAO.............................

Based on the fact that Team Pac has come out with 9 different odd excuses of why they dont want him tested.

Firstly they didnt want the test at all because Manny doesnt like needles.

Comment

• Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
      And team Mayweather is full of Angels. Get the **** out of here. Schaefer defended Sugar Shane from getting Olympic style drug testing but now since Mayweather says so he wants to test Pac. Please you people are not too sharp are you.
      i dont think Team Mayweather is full of angels at all but they are willing to take the test the way the USADA gives them and Team Pacquiao is not

Comment

cause he agreed to do a test beyond the sanctioned one........48 hours before the fight............so lets just conveniently forget FLOYDS crackhead dad started this all to have a possible excuse.........gimme a break
        There have been rumours going around about Pac for at least a year now, Mayweather sr and Paulie are the ones who have said them out in the open.
        It doesnt matter anyway, drug testing in boxing is a joke, no blood testing which can detect HGH and no random testing to make sure fighters stay clean during training. Don't you want better testing in the sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
          Seriously mate, I dont discuss boxing with ******s.

He need to take the test because his opponent demands it, Not because a crackhead started a rumour and if the man is clean and the test is subjected to both fighters then its fine in my book.

And yes he does need to prove to everyone that he isnt doping.
          They still refuse to accept that Floyd agreed and is willing to undergo the same exact tests With NO Cut-Off Dates or Times to prove he is also clean.

But that's still not enough.

Go figure.

They'll see what they want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
            There have been rumours going around about Pac for at least a year now, Mayweather sr and Paulie are the ones who have said them out in the open.
            It doesnt matter anyway, drug testing in boxing is a joke, no blood testing which can detect HGH and no random testing to make sure fighters stay clean during training. Don't you want better testing in the sport?
            there were no rumors.
            Floyd sr started it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ray`;7083117]Seriously mate, I dont discuss boxing with ******s.

Seriously I'm not your mate. I don't discuss boxing with ****sexual ******s.

Comment

1. So?.............why wasnt all of roach fighters been asked to take the olympic drug test????...........because it aint mandatory.....we have a sanctioned body for that ****

2.Floyd has been linked having monkey sex with ellerbe............that doesnt make it true,..........
                3. Floyd was an arum fighter before.......schaefer flipflop his drug stance......................

Floyds daddy is a convicted crackhead.....hes a known wife beater..............so is his uncle.......allegedly................

I see how serious you are

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
                  i dont think Team Mayweather is full of angels at all but they are willing to take the test the way the USADA gives them and Team Pacquiao is not
                  The point is why do they have to conform to what Mayweather and the USADA want? Why can't a third party be brought into this like the NFL or MLB drug testing? It is a compromise but why can't Mayweather compromise? Everyone else just has to take it up the ass because Floyd Mayweather Jr demands it??? PLEASE. It sounds a little childish, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post

Based on the fact that Team Pac has come out with 9 different odd excuses of why they dont want him tested.

Firstly they didnt want the test at all because Manny doesnt like needles.

well their fickleminded disorganized bitches then.............doesnt change the fact that there isnt any evidence to support this claim.........the star witness is.............floyds daddy................who is a convict by the way.............................and PAC afraid of needles........i got no good argument on that one though.lol.....thats odd..........but he has the right to refuse whatever his reasons are.........mental/superstitions......people have different personal beliefs mundane or irrational..................

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
                      I see how serious you are

just making sure you were paying attention.............lol

Comment

Working...
                      X