Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if manny doesnt take the test he will look guilty and anyone else he tries to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as Mannys conscience is clear he has nothing to worry about. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
      I answered your question with an answer but I displayed it as a question.

GBP is doing a good thing by conducting Olympic style anti-doping tests and trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats.

Better?
      See I am for that and that is fine and gravy. But, then my question if that really si the case. That they are trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats. Then will the Mosley-Berto fight have a blood test as well? Since Mosley has history with it. See that to me is there contradiction and double standard. They don't clean up the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Cuz Shane wants a big money fight and he won't care, Foreman is Arum baby, and I have talked to Alex Camponovo who is the matchmaker of Thompson boxing promotions. And, he they don't care either. That they fell Bradley could beat Pac with it or without it.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=341394

Comment

Originally posted by HeroicHeron View Post
          Well you just got owned.
          I talked to Alex Camponovo this morning and they told me they don't care. But, since Gary Shaw is the co-promoter also. Could it be possible that he said this without talking to Thompson boxing promotion? And, also Bradley is managed by Cameron Dunkin. Shaw and Dunkin do not get a long. And, Dunkin is cool with Arum. I will talk to Alex again and see whats up. And, then you will be the first I will let know...

Comment

See I am for that and that is fine and gravy. But, then my question if that really si the case. That they are trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats. Then will the Mosley-Berto fight have a blood test as well? Since Mosley has history with it. See that to me is there contradiction and double standard. They don't clean up the sport.
            True. It's now up to other promoters and boxers to ensure GBP fighters are held to the same standards they hold others to.

All in all I think it'd be a good thing if more thorough testing was standardised.

Comment

Read post 34...

Comment

All Berto has to do is ask for one, Its at a fighters request.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  will demand these same test...floyd might have just ended mannys career without even fighting him..
                  Not true, 'Lil Floyd doesn't realize this yet but he just turned off many boxing fans with all of his unjustifiable antics thus creating a backlash of scorn in the months to follow. This "Circus" act of his will greatly reduce viewership of his future fights. There will be no great interest to see another Pretty Boy fight. JAT.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    It's getting f*****g annoying how many people are ignoring that Pac is absolutely going to do the tests, that isn't the damn issue here. But nope, people would rather ignore the words coming straight out of Pac's mouth because Floyd's balls are in their mouths.
                    bojangles, its not his nuts in their mouths, its his **** in their ears!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                      True. It's now up to other promoters and boxers to ensure GBP fighters are held to the same standards they hold others to.

All in all I think it'd be a good thing if more thorough testing was standardised.
                      I am cool with it too... But, I feel they did it the wrong way. They should of went at the state commission. Now is up to the promoters to go to the state commission and demand this. And, then no fighter can refuse it...

Comment

Working...
                      X