Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] Manny taking a blood test on camera before the hatton fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video] Manny taking a blood test on camera before the hatton fight..

what the hell is going on.
    Last edited by pac oww; 12-24-2009, 04:26 AM.

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
    Not only was he comfortable,

That was a freaking tube of blood, A TUBE!

Comment

He was wearing shades to shield his tears, show a little empathy

Comment

Comment

i can't believe this. about manny not going along with the prefight blood test.
          oscars take on it:
          Oscar DeLahoya Takes.
          http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1457/de_l...ather_impasse/
          First of all, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency agreed that they won’t take blood from the fighters 48 hours before the fight as some people seem to think. They’re going to take only a few tablespoons through random testing in the three months leading up to the fight.
          If Pacquiao, the toughest guy on the planet, is afraid of needles and having a few tablespoons of blood drawn from his system, then something is wrong. The guy has tattoos everywhere; he’s tattooed from top to bottom. You’re telling me he’s afraid of needles?
          And the idea that urine tests can detect HGH [Human Growth Hormone] is wrong. I talked to Travis Tygart, CEO of the USADA. He testified before Congress that anyone who says HGH can be detected by a urine test is mistaken. It can only be detected by a blood test.
          So you have to do the blood work. If Pacquiao doesn’t want to do this and risk a possible $40 million payday because he’s afraid of needles or believes he’ll be weakened by blood tests, then that raises question marks.
          Now I have to wonder about him. I’m saying to myself, “Wow. Those Mosley punches, those Vargas punches and those Pacquiao punches all felt the same.” I’m not saying yes or no [about whether Pacquiao might be taking performance-enhancing drugs]; I’m just saying that now people have to wonder: “Why doesn’t he want to do this? Why is it such a big deal.”
          A lot of eyebrows have been raised. This is not good at all.
          I believe Mayweather wants to do the right thing, to get tested properly. He’s not doing it to harass Pacquiao; that’s garbage. I would say to Pacquiao: “Do the test. Do it because it’s only a couple of tablespoons. Needles don’t hurt. Just look away when they put the needle in your arm.” He’ll probably lose more blood in the fight than the blood being drawn for the test.
          And do it because we as a sport are in a unique situation. We can paint ourselves as the cleanest sport by doing this test. Why don’t you want to do it?

Comment

*******s won't come in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
              Everyone knows Manny has something to hide

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
                Everyone knows Manny has something to hide
                Everyone knows you're a crackhead.

Comment

didn't Manny agreed to take blood test after the fight? hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i think this is a publicity stunt agreed by both sides

Comment

Working...
                    X