No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is willing to use alternative doping agancies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    yeah they agreed to it but how many tests did they actually take?

schaeffer said up to 5 blood tests and 12 urine tests.

17 times in 8 weeks?

can you list for me all the olympic athletes who got tested 17 times in 8 weeks?
    The key thing is that they agreed to it. I think they will negotiate how many times or whatever, but agreeing is the keyword stated, so even if they did it more times or less times to those guys, the fact is they had nothing to hide, thus they agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Pacquiao is being a *****, just do the tests if you dont have anything to hide and STFU!!!!!
      better a ***** during negotiations than inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        This is a cop out, higher profile atheletes agree to this all the time, and just as recently as 2008 Kobe, Gasol, Wade, Lebron and Phelps agreed and adhered to this very same policy. Honestly, thats a terrible excuse.
        big deal ...

that doesn't prove anything ....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          better a ***** during negotiations than inside the ring.
          Huh? STFU fat ass!!!!!!!!

Comment

The key thing is that they agreed to it. I think they will negotiate how many times or whatever, but agreeing is the keyword stated, so even if they did it more times or less times to those guys, the fact is they had nothing to hide, thus they agreed.
            roach agreed to at least 2 i think. 1 during camp and 1 after the fight or 2 during camp with an additional 1 after the fight.

they can easily compromise on the number.

i don't think it needs to be the 24/7 they can come at your house at 4am time deal either.

you can do it at set times say 10am-5pm but on totally random days.

Comment

This is a cop out, higher profile atheletes agree to this all the time, and just as recently as 2008 Kobe, Gasol, Wade, Lebron and Phelps agreed and adhered to this very same policy. Honestly, thats a terrible excuse.
              it's basketball and swimming ....

NBA players have a lot of games per year ...

Phelps is a beast in swimming ... he can do what he does with his eyes closed

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Huh? STFU fat ass!!!!!!!!
                what? it's true.

pacquiao is a ***** during negotiations from delahoya to hatton to cotto.

he is tough to deal with but does he act like a ***** in the fight itself?

no. so you stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  I believe he is clean, he has earned my fullest respect for the **** I witnessed him do, I didn't miss the fights and hear about them later I sat threw all his fights and saw him grow over the years into the fighter that not even I expected him to be, he has EARNED my respect for being so successful in this sport I love so much, I BELIEVE he is clean but I am also neutral in terms of sides, I feel if that will make Mayweather firm about this fight he should just do it, deal with the added pressure knowing Floyd is going threw the same exact thing at the same exact time..

honestly a lot of words in these past few posts I made today can be misconstrued as me hating on Pacquiao, I actually couldn't have any more respect for the guy which is why I would like him to clear his name, in my truest of thoughts I believe he's clean, he EARNED the benefit of the doubt with me but that's just me, there are millions of people though who feel he IS cheating and even though the source of the theory came from an unsupported claim it was still strong enough to send shock waves and people are believing it..

it's a piss off because I like him, he's in my top 5 favorite fighters of current times because he's all heart, his work ethic and training is amazing so personally I believe he's clean but with his refusal to take the tests he's creating room for the doubts and it isn't like he hasn't made any demands neither ya dig he simply doesn't want to agree to Floyd's terms, he still wants to be the voice with the choice and you ain't always that in every phase and instance, Floyd needs his catering too because he is IMO a bigger star than Pacquiao, he's been a champion and a star for many years longer and at the very least there is nothing wrong with him trying to secure a fair fight his own way, he's giving his blood too..

Pacquiao should just say yes, I KNOW he's clean, he KNOW'S he's clean but for some odd reason he doesn't wanna do it, even though Floyd will undergo the same thing... why?
                  Same thing, No its not, Do you think if Mayweather Jr. running for Congressman, acting for a big movie and just fight for 12 rounds a couple weeks ago, Then will schedule for a fight in three months period will do those things?

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    I believe he is clean, he has earned my fullest respect for the **** I witnessed him do, I didn't miss the fights and hear about them later I sat threw all his fights and saw him grow over the years into the fighter that not even I expected him to be, he has EARNED my respect for being so successful in this sport I love so much, I BELIEVE he is clean but I am also neutral in terms of sides, I feel if that will make Mayweather firm about this fight he should just do it, deal with the added pressure knowing Floyd is going threw the same exact thing at the same exact time..

honestly a lot of words in these past few posts I made today can be misconstrued as me hating on Pacquiao, I actually couldn't have any more respect for the guy which is why I would like him to clear his name, in my truest of thoughts I believe he's clean, he EARNED the benefit of the doubt with me but that's just me, there are millions of people though who feel he IS cheating and even though the source of the theory came from an unsupported claim it was still strong enough to send shock waves and people are believing it..

it's a piss off because I like him, he's in my top 5 favorite fighters of current times because he's all heart, his work ethic and training is amazing so personally I believe he's clean but with his refusal to take the tests he's creating room for the doubts and it isn't like he hasn't made any demands neither ya dig he simply doesn't want to agree to Floyd's terms, he still wants to be the voice with the choice and you ain't always that in every phase and instance, Floyd needs his catering too because he is IMO a bigger star than Pacquiao, he's been a champion and a star for many years longer and at the very least there is nothing wrong with him trying to secure a fair fight his own way, he's giving his blood too..

Pacquiao should just say yes, I KNOW he's clean, he KNOW'S he's clean but for some odd reason he doesn't wanna do it, even though Floyd will undergo the same thing... why?
                    Interesting post, I think that's where I am at too...the longer this is drawn out the more doubt comes into mind of the public.

Geez! Pac has a lot riding on him aside this fight; his congressional run at home could really be devastated by this the allegation and the development(if proven) and even his reputation in the country is on the line. I wouldn't be surprised if this fight is postponed indefinitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Dan Rafael
                      (12:05 PM)

It's not that simple. Manny is willing to do blood testing but not the week of the fight, the day of the fight or at 4 a.m. Those sorts of things could happen under the way the US Anti Doping Agency runs things. He is willing to use a different company with a different protocal.

On the one hand, you have the Nevada commission, which adminsters testing the same for everyone for the last many, many years. The require urine testing before and after. Manny is willing to submit to blood tests too, just not the intrusive random 24/7 kind. I see both sides.

::::::::::::::::
                      ::::::::::::::::

To me, if Pacquiao is clean, I can understand him not wanting to be waken up in the middle of the night for random drug tests. If he's willing to use different doping agencies, Mayweather should agree to that imo, as long as it's a highly respected establishment

That isnt a bad idea to be honest, Random drug testing is very intrusive and hard, A lot of athlete and tennis players have complain about it but i hope they could find a solution to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X