Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• He shares the "Most cowardly boxer of all time" award with Riddick Bowe.

Never have any other 2 boxers in the whole history of the sport basically publicly declared they were ducking the superfight of the era indefinitely.

Caused major to damage to boxing as a sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I googled "The biggest Coward in Boxing history" and this thread amongst many was the first to show up on a Google search.
        That is so sad. To Google search The biggest Coward in Boxing History and Floyd Mayweathers Name is Blasted all over :WORD:
        The TS called Floyd a coward for asking for extra drug testing, which Manny eventually did against Rios. Do you understand the concept of irony?

Comment

• They got passed the drug tests issue, then Floyd brought in the split for the fight, and that right there shows he did not want the fight, which is fine. Just don't ask for these demands and come up with new demands once the initial demands are accepted. I lost interest in this fight years ago. Just like when Mayweather finally stepped in the ring with cotto and mosley, I remember being here and people had talked about it years and years before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            The TS called Floyd a coward for asking for extra drug testing, which Manny eventually did against Rios. Do you understand the concept of irony?
            You dont see Mannys name when you search "Biggest Coward in Boxing HISTORY"....You're point is?

Comment

• Lol who doesn't know that?

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• wait i got a question. Has mayweather had the weirdest large amount of hate aimed his way in the modern history of the sport? Have fans ever wanted to see a fighter lose so badly it makes people delusional. Have fans ever not cared how a fighter loses as long as he lost whether that means his opponent does something with his gloves, uses ped etc in the modern era of the sport? Its almost bizarre the amount of hate he gets all while other boxers get excused for far worse I honestly dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    wait i got a question. Has mayweather had the weirdest large amount of hate aimed his way in the modern history of the sport? Have fans ever wanted to see a fighter lose so badly it makes people delusional. Have fans ever not cared how a fighter loses as long as he lost whether that means his opponent does something with his gloves, uses ped etc in the modern era of the sport? Its almost bizarre the amount of hate he gets all while other boxers get excused for far worse I honestly dont get it.
                    Hate for floyd has become the same as hate for kobe and lebron- just jealousy from people who will never be as good as they are at what they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      He shares the "Most cowardly boxer of all time" award with Riddick Bowe.

Never have any other 2 boxers in the whole history of the sport basically publicly declared they were ducking the superfight of the era indefinitely.

Caused major to damage to boxing as a sport.
                      For once, I kinda agree with you,, I won't put all the blame on Floyd for the manny fight not happening, but he does deserve a share of it.. That fight not getting made and bowe's antics are what causes boxing to become niche instead of mainstream

Comment

Working...
                      X