No announcement yet.

The creator of (THE SWEET SCIENCE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The creator of (THE SWEET SCIENCE)

Johnson's boxing style was very distinctive and original. He created a more patient approach than was not customary in that day: playing defensively, waiting for a mistake,slipping a punch and then capitalizing on it. Johnson always began a bout cautiously, slowly building up over the rounds into a more aggressive fighter. He often fought to punish his opponents rather than knock them out, endlessly avoiding their blows and striking with swift counters. He always gave the impression of having much more to offer and, if pushed, he could punch powerfully.

1908 was indeed the beginning of African War fighter. Even though surrounded by thousands of Clan members, and white supremacy groups, Jack Johnson never showed fear. He demonstrated the heart of the Black warrior. Strong,cocky,pride, and arrogant. This brought fear to all that thought the Black man was inferior to all other races.

Before Mr Johnson, boxing was considered to be, two men standing flat footed throwing haymakers until somebody quit or got ko'ed. The descendent of KINGS and warriors brought intelligence to the square'd circle. The boxing world had never seen such grace,timing,ring generalship,speed,foot work and rhythm, and so THE SWEET SCIENCE was born! Because of Mr Johnson we have been blessed with the world best boxer's, Sugar ray Robinson,Ray Leonard,Ali,Floyd patterson,Roy jones, Floyd Mayweather, just to name a few. They were all Masters of THE SWEET SCIENCE, and are also the descendants of African kings and warriors!!

The souls of past AFRICAN Warriors and kings still lives!!
    Floyd MONEY Mayweather , forget a country,you have a whole continent behind you , AFRICA, make us proud!!!!

Last edited by championgee; 12-23-2009, 02:29 AM. Reason: 0000000000

the sweet science of seducing white women??

haha only playing brotha

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
      Johnson's boxing style was very distinctive and original. He created a more patient approach than was not customary in that day: playing defensively, waiting for a mistake,slipping a punch and then capitalizing on it. Johnson always began a bout cautiously, slowly building up over the rounds into a more aggressive fighter. He often fought to punish his opponents rather than knock them out, endlessly avoiding their blows and striking with swift counters. He always gave the impression of having much more to offer and, if pushed, he could punch powerfully.

1908 was indeed the beginning of African War fighter. Even though surrounded by thousands of Clan members, and white supremacy groups, Jack Johnson never showed fear. He demonstrated the heart of the Black warrior. Strong,cocky,pride, and arrogant. This brought fear to all that thought the Black man was inferior to all other races.

Before Mr Johnson, boxing was considered to be, two men standing flat footed throwing haymakers until somebody quit or got ko'ed. The descendent of KINGS and warriors brought intelligence to the square'd circle. The boxing world had never seen such grace,timing,ring generalship,speed,foot work and rhythm, and so THE SWEET SCIENCE was born! Because of Mr Johnson we have been blessed with the world best boxer's, Sugar ray Robinson,Ray Leonard,Ali,Floyd patterson,Roy jones, Floyd Mayweather, just to name a few. They were all Masters of THE SWEET SCIENCE, and are also the descendants of African kings and warriors!!

The souls of past AFRICAN Warriors and kings still lives!!
      Floyd MONEY Mayweather , you have a country behind you too, AFRICA, make us proud!!!!

Africa is not a fookin country moron

AFRICA IS A FUC.KING CONTINENT

fookin ***** self-ownage again

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

troll much?

Comment

hahaha GOT 'EM coach!

Comment

TS i hope by this thread your not tryin to say that people of african descent have boxing ablities greater than other races because you would be way off.

every culture has warriors not just africans.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
              troll much?
              you're another dumb *****

you guys are pathetic

Comment

you're another dumb *****

you guys are pathetic
                haha since when did i become a floyd mayweather supporter?

clearly you have never read any prior posts of mine.

everyone that disagrees with you is not automatically a floyd fan man.

calm down.

i call you a troll because you TROLL threads looking to downplay a floyd fan.

which is just as sad if not sadder than the biggest nut clinching floyd fan there is.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                  haha since when did i become a floyd mayweather supporter?

clearly you have never read any prior posts of mine.

everyone that disagrees with you is not automatically a floyd fan man.

calm down.

i call you a troll because you TROLL threads looking to downplay a floyd fan.

which is just as sad if not sadder than the biggest nut clinching floyd fan there is.
                  I didn't know correcting a mistake by an adult is called trolling now. Teaching elementary geography will be helpful in the long run specially to an adult like TS.

So STFU and learn something...

Comment

ur right

Not downing any other race man. Just praising my own. Why does black unity strike fear into so many races. The very thought makes you tremble. Hey man, im just praising my African American brothers just like pacmans people do with him. Whats the problem with that. Besides everthing i said is true, MR johnson is the descent of Warriors and kings, Mr johnson did create the sweet science, it sure as hell wasn't asians,whites,hispanics, or indians. So whats the problem, and i know Africa is a continent, my people are from NIGERIA. your missing the point. Keep hating, it only makes us stronger!!

Comment

Working...
                    X