No announcement yet.

Pacquaio fans: I have never been so disgusted with a fan base

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Your gonna get alot of idiots like this one.
    **** you b!tch! here have some

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I don't know about the other unbiased posters on this site but I have to say that Pacquaio fans bring nuthugging to a new level. Some of these guys are willing to make any excuse in the book and die for the guy. I didn't realize how pathetic some of these guys truly are till this whole blood thing came out. Their guy, who has rumors about being roided up is being asked to take a test but he doesn't want to. Superstitious or not, in a fight like this when you are being accused of roids you can't fault Mayweather for asking it to be taken. If you don't take it, that's fine, but it will be a huge mark against Mannys career for not fighting Mayweather and will leave question if he was juiced in his fights but here's the kicker. These Pac huggers still have the gull to say Mayweather is ducking little Pacquiao. That **** is downright sickening that a fanbase would go so far to discredit a fighter when anyone with an unbiased look would say that Manny is the one that has looked like the ducker in negotiations. He may not be ducking, he may not be on roids, but in no way, shape or form is Mayweather ducking this fight.

Pacquiao fans now a days make Mayweather nuthuggers look like nothing. As for the few good Pac fans out there, this post isn't directed towards you. Although, I would say your boy is a ***** if he doesn't do the fight all over a little test. Biggest fight in the sport and you're gonna not take it all over some blood? Come on, get real.
      coming from a cotto fan??

hows the beating miguel ?

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        I agree 100%. I still think Floyd is a ***** for ducking marg, cotto and mosley but its clear as day that he ain't ducking PAC. He came back for PAC period.
        he came back BEFORE the Cotto fight. after that he really wants no part of PAC.

Comment

Funny thing is Manny has a tattoo, among others, that he himself, admittedly, put on his own body. But now he has a needle phobia.

Comment

I don't know about the other unbiased posters on this site but I have to say that Pacquaio fans bring nuthugging to a new level. Some of these guys are willing to make any excuse in the book and die for the guy. I didn't realize how pathetic some of these guys truly are till this whole blood thing came out. Their guy, who has rumors about being roided up is being asked to take a test but he doesn't want to. Superstitious or not, in a fight like this when you are being accused of roids you can't fault Mayweather for asking it to be taken. If you don't take it, that's fine, but it will be a huge mark against Mannys career for not fighting Mayweather and will leave question if he was juiced in his fights but here's the kicker. These Pac huggers still have the gull to say Mayweather is ducking little Pacquiao. That **** is downright sickening that a fanbase would go so far to discredit a fighter when anyone with an unbiased look would say that Manny is the one that has looked like the ducker in negotiations. He may not be ducking, he may not be on roids, but in no way, shape or form is Mayweather ducking this fight.

Pacquiao fans now a days make Mayweather nuthuggers look like nothing. As for the few good Pac fans out there, this post isn't directed towards you. Although, I would say your boy is a ***** if he doesn't do the fight all over a little test. Biggest fight in the sport and you're gonna not take it all over some blood? Come on, get real.
            what's the difference between a drug test 5 mins after the fight and 24 hours before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

How's Cotto doin'?
              Who the fuk cares about Miguel? This is about Manny, not Miguel. I love the sign of defeat, attack something completely irrelevant. BTW, Miguel would have no problem giving a little blood, just like he didn't have a problem giving a few lbs to your fighter. He is a true warrior.

Now man up and admit that you and your fellow huggers have become the worst on this damn board.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

How's Cotto doin'?
                Keep proving his point.

Comment

Who the fuk cares about Miguel? This is about Manny, not Miguel. I love the sign of defeat, attack something completely irrelevant. BTW, Miguel would have no problem giving a little blood, just like he didn't have a problem giving a few lbs to your fighter. He is a true warrior.

Now man up and admit that you and your fellow huggers have become the worst on this damn board.
                  here's another four

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Keep proving his point.

Comment

whats the difference between 24 hours before the fight blood collection vs 5 minutes after the fight collection???

couldnt comprehend?? scared? paranoid? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X