No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
    So how do you exactly flush out roids minutes after the fight?
    Its not flushing out the roids its timing of their cycles.

Comment

• I don't care how you Pac fans spin it. If he refuses to take this test, there will be suspicion and he will be the bad guy. Stop standing up for Pac and stand up for boxing. I posted on another site that if Floyd didn't fight Pac or Mosley then I didn't want to see him. Likewise you guys need to make a stand and say that Manny needs to take this test and make this fight. I understand that he's your boy and your initial instinct is to defend him but this is indefensible. Pac fans should demand that their guy take this test. If he thinks that he doesn't need to then he is either hiding something or he has a god complex. Either way he's going to come out looking bad.

And for my part, if this fight doesn't happen and Floyd does not fight Mosely next year then I will loose a great deal of respect for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
        as ariza stated last week, manny has no idea what's in his body.....ariza mixes up special "blends" and pac just takes them in trust....the fact that he threatened to sue sr. then, really means nothing.....as far as manny knows, he's clean.....
        Well the skeptic would say that Ariza is saying this preemptively in anticipation of a failed drug test so Manny isn't perceived as the cheater... Just sayin...

And again, as a big fan of Manny's I'll repost this to all the Manny lovers out there:

Lets be real here. Would any of you **** a girl that absolutely refuses to be tested beforehand? How about if you offer her 30 million dollars to take the test and she refuses... would you **** her then? A stern refusal is... ready for it? FISHY.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          floyd has gone over the limit....has pac failed a drug test?.....
          And that requires a 10 million dollar fine?

10 million?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Why does Floyd have to succumb to 10 million dollar fine every pound over the limit if he doesn't have too? But he did, anyway.

It's a request just like the request for the ridiculous fine, and Floyd will be undergoing the same exact testing.
            simple.....did 600k prevent floyd from goin over the agreed limit?.......you think 10 mill would?...

Comment

• Originally posted by versatech View Post
              In one of Roach's interview he already said he is not against any urine testing, they can do it anytime. he has only issues with blood test.No time to look for it though, feel free to search it yourself.
              if you haven't heard, there are types of drugs that can go undetected in urine tests, but can be found in blood tests...

Comment

The Pac team had no problem charging the Mayweather team for 10 million every pound over the limit. Nobody else has to do that.. Floyd agreed.
                exactly Reed..some pac fans just have to spin it to make it all Floyd's fault because they don't know how else to defend Pac with this situation.

I agree with you, I never accused Manny of being on something illegal, but with Ariza's and Roach's comments, I was a bit taken back. Then to have this news hit, I'm like wow! If there is nothing to hide, just agree to take the test and keep it moving. The demand is not all that ridiculous, I mean Floyd just agreed to the 10 mill penalty for being overweight so why can't Manny agree to this?

Comment

• FAO domi soy:

I'm at a restaurant on 175th. If you are nearby, fall through.

Question: why would a clean athlete refuse ANY kind of testing?

It seems that Mayweather is willing to take any type of test. Many people find it unusual that Pacquiao is unwilling to be tested for banned substances.

That is very odd

Comment

And that requires a 10 million dollar fine?

10 million?
                    600 k obviuosly did'nt do the job....

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      simple.....did 600k prevent floyd from goin over the agreed limit?.......you think 10 mill would?...
                      Wow......... are you kidding me?

moving on.....

Comment

Working...
                      X