No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    How? That's why the tests were invented so why shouldn't he use it?
    Pacquiao needs to man up and just take the test. What's the big
    F***'N deal? And if he's clean, tell the Floyd's to go F*** themselves
    and take it out on JR in the ring, plain and simple.
    Because he is only using those tests for the Pac fight, and after his dad made the claim that Pac is on something. He looks like a **** because the whole thing is ment to imply Pac is on something illegal before a test is even done. Like I said both sides come out looking bad.

Comment

• since floyd is scared to fight manny, manny should just go and fight yuri for his 8 belt in the 8 division.

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
        was it 7? or 6? because if you counting that Cotto title bull**** you're counting a fluke.. whatever you say after what I'm about to say doesn't even need to be said, why? because there is absolutely NO way that a WELTERWEIGHT Championship title made to be rewarded to a man in a fight where the limit is 147, there is NO way that belt can change hands in a bout under a different weight limit..

the ONLY reason, and I capitalized it because I really mean the ONLY reason why Pacquiao even got the shot was because the powers that be bent over for HIM specifically, they even went as far as to CREATE a new championship so just in case he couldn't pull he bull**** he was trying and sneak a title shot at 145 he could still win that "1 time only" belt made to "commemorate" the winner of that fight, basic translations they looked for each and every avenue of a chance to suck this guys ****..

also YES he does surpass Manny you know why? because he fought the best and cleared out his starting weight class of threats and moved up and fought the champions, he claimed titles and defeated men who the whole world thought would beat him at some points, he rose above each and every time, fought them all and stood undefeated, took 2 years off and came back to TOY with a guy that arguably beat Pacquiao twice, who Pac dropped 3 times in a fight and still couldn't beat, Mayweather is better in terms of greatness
        Damn fam, you dropped a bomb on homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Because he is only using those tests for the Pac fight, and after his dad made the claim that Pac is on something. He looks like a **** because the whole thing is ment to imply Pac is on something illegal before a test is even done. Like I said both sides come out looking bad.
          I don't know if i can agree with you on that one because Floyd Jr
          never accused Pacquiao of anything but rather Sr so it has nothing
          to do with Jr. Lets say for instance, that people were telling you
          that a person you were potentially supposed to fight was using
          streroids or an illegal substance to win his fights, wouldn't you
          want to do everything you could to make sure it was true or not
          considering YOU were the one going to step in the ring with the
          other guy? Floyd is will to take the tests too so why should he be
          called a D**k? Pacquiao is the one reluctant so all eyes are on
          him right now. I would have done the same thing if I were Floyd Jr
          because, if you look at it like this, WE don't know what goes on
          inside the sport of Boxing circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
            I feel ya brotha, I don't understand what so hard about doing a little blood test? Team Pac demandin 10 mill per pound if Floyd come in over 147, now that some crazy ****, but they don't agree to a little simple blood test? they making they self look bad!
            Exactly, Floyd's going to pay 10 million - that's their demand. Floyd want's bloodtesting for both, which is good for the fans, then we know that our idols ain't cheatin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              Then there should be no problem testing before the fight. Right?
              a coward will only insist this testing before the fight coz they are affraid, then if they are really want this fight to happens then make the test after the fight.
              Pac agree to be test after not before, coz there is a posibility Pac will tear down in collecting some bloods....

come' on cowards better retire now coz the world knows you are resisting to fight Pac, this test is only your scapegoat to evade the fight...

I dont see any reason why they want a test since Gayweather is the real WW here and has more advantage compare to Pac.

5'8" vs 5'6" height
              72 reach vs 68 reach advantage
              40 w 0 loss vs 50 w with 3 losses
              JWW Champ vs JMW Champ

Gayweathere has all the advantage but seems ???????
              so something is fishy here.

Comment

• I find it funny how Pac not agreeing to a drug test so virtually admitting there's a good chance he's on something is classed to some Pac nuthuggers as Floyd ducking! Get fuckin real!!!

Comment

• May vs PAC: A NEWER DRUG THREAD

This one is more newer then the new one therefore it is better

Comment

• This thread should be called "Who can Manny fight where he can keep using roids?"

Comment

• floyd found a way out from Manny saying NO...???

NSB on new levels

Comment

Working...
                      X