No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    That's what happened during the Pac-EM 1st fight. Murad Muhammad lost the Blood result of Pac & Pac needs to take a blood test days before the fight. The result was the weakened Pac that Morales outpointed. Check the footage of Pac-EM1 compared with the rest of Pac's recent fights. Pac doesn't have the legs for the late rds on this fight.
    But they said this would be 30 days before the fight and who
    really believes giving a lil blood weakens you to the point that
    you can get you ass kick? Ain't like their asking him to donate
    ***** to help married couples consume. That right there weakens
    you but giving blood? Nah bruh.

Comment

• I prefer Mosley but anyone on that list is all good.
      I'm pretty sure that they won't ask for all these kind of blood tests like that ***** ass ***** mayweather.

Comment

• fights off because of manny.

Comment

• can I choose matthew hatton?
          that way PBF will be forced to fight an even bigger threat to him like shane or paul williams...

Comment

• Perro shut the hell up. Your fighter Pacquiao is the one who has fucked up the plans for this fight, if Floyd didn't want the fight why the hell would he have gone through and entered negotiations, with the intention of not taking the fight. Fucking moron.

Comment

• First of all, he is not going to fight Bradley. Slick American = NO for Duckman

Second Floyd has agreed to all of Manny Balco demands, yet Pacman says no to Floyd even when PBF has to be tested as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                All I know is that this whole situation makes both sides look bad. Pac needs to just say "I have nothing to hide" and do it. Floyd looks like a **** for making Pac do the extra drug testing (which is Floyd basically saying Pac is on roids or that he wants everyone else to think Pac is) and Pac looks like he has something to hide by not doing it. Bad all around.
                How? That's why the tests were invented so why shouldn't he use it?
                Pacquiao needs to man up and just take the test. What's the big
                F***'N deal? And if he's clean, tell the Floyd's to go F*** themselves
                and take it out on JR in the ring, plain and simple.

Comment

• Manny is running away not Floyd !

Comment

• I dont really see what the problem is if both do it no one gets an adv.

Comment

• Fraud is just scared of Pacquiao. What a ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X