Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a fighter that takes so many punches in the ring is afraid of needles!!!! now i have seen it all.not even my 4 years nefew is afraid of needles.get your facts straight,is it fear of needles or is it superstitions??? it's bull... to me,he's afraid of getting xpossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
      Listen,

i can understand if Floyd Senior has extensive knowledge of steroid use. I can truly & honestly say cool he knows, he has inside information, he has experience with steroids.

I can understand if pac was outed by a grand jury or was associated with balco. fine. lets go out of our way & overstep testing that is in place.

I can understand if the boxing brian mcnamee came out & said he has evidence that pac used.

But there's none. NONE AT ALL. Is Floyd senior trying to somehow save face with how disastrous he looked in training hatton by slandering someone with this baseless accusation.

Add the fact that pac has taken a lot of glory from his son who will fight pac, you have a bitter, spiteful, vindictive, person trying to say or do anything to bring down a fighter.
      Floyd Sr. apparently has reason to believe something is shady in the Pacquiao camp, particularly with Freddie's involvement simply because
      Toney tested positive for PED's while under Roach's tutelage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        Your thread title is wrong. The only way to benefit from HGH is to take it in conjunction with anabolic steroids. HGH by itself provides little to no benefit and in some cases is detrimental to athletic ability.

DOESN'T HELP ATHLETES

If Pacquiao is not using steroids then Pac is not using HGH.
        Which is why use masking agents and why you cycle. Identifying the HGH will show evidence of the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          First of all, giving blood 24 hours before the fight is idiotic.

Secondly, Who exactly does this drug testing help?? It's most definitely targeted at Pacquiao and only helps Mayweather to psychologically affect Pacquaio's fear of drawing blood through a needle.

Thirdly, Why do the Mayweather's insist on doing a blood check before the fight? An immediate after fight sample would be just as good as a 5 mins before sample, the difference being the mental effect on Pac.

Are the steroids Pac is supposedly taking on a timer? Do they automatically flush out of his system after the last bell?

This drug testing is to aggravate Pacquiao into not being 100% there mentally.

The way *****s are going on about it, it seems like they want to give this to *******s as an excuse after the fight.
          *****s, *******s??? I want to see a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pac, potentially the biggest in history, fought were both contestants are performing on a level playing field, no enhancements. These tests help to ensure that Mayweather vs Pac is fought fair. If they blood is taken afterwards, we may never know what's, what. If one contestant is found to be dirty afterwards, then we could be robbed of witnessing history. You don't want that, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Floyd Sr. apparently has reason to believe something is shady in the Pacquiao camp, particularly with Freddie's involvement simply because
            Toney tested positive for PED's while under Roach's tutelage.
            Also, Julio Ceaser Chavez, Jr. who recently failed his post fight test is a Top Rank fighter, too. Just saying....regardless of whether or not that has a damn thing to do with this. Haha.

Comment

• Nothing new because Pacman gon prove all the doubters wrong. The magnitude of Pacquiao fever is getting crazyier by the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LHK View Post
                How come so many don't seem to realize that Manny not testing positive for steroids has nothing to do with blood test clearly designed to see if he is on HGH, which does not appear in standard test?
                Why do you not realize that Sr making the accusations and Floyd making these demands they are singling Pac out and tarnishing his name. How ****ing pathetic can they be? This kinda crap is EXACTLY why Floyd is almost unanimously hated by the majority of fans.

Comment

• anyone agree?

Comment

• I like candy, bubble gum on my *damnit*.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
                      Also, Julio Ceaser Chavez, Jr. who recently failed his post fight test is a Top Rank fighter, too. Just saying....regardless of whether or not that has a damn thing to do with this. Haha.
                      Well you seem to have forgotten that the Mayweathers consist of ex crackheads, woman beaters and convicted drug pushers. Not exactly people who should be calling someone else's integrity into question.

Comment

Working...
                      X