Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw Pinoy powa!

Comment

Keep it respectful and unbiased or youll be out of the thread temporarily...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Ok, before jumping to conclusions, is there a source and a link to this, Ben?
        fight news dot com

Comment

Is PBF really a ATG? Has any other ATG boxer ever behaved like this? Is a loss so hard for PBF to contemplate that he is being over cautious like no boxer in history has been like. Carl Lewis may have privately believed Ben Johnson might have been on steroids, but he still raced him didnt he?

Carl Lewis trusted the drug testers to catch Johnson without making a song and dance about it. Does he give all his opponents this much hassle? He gave all good opponents hassle who posed him a threat! Hatton, DLH etc.

But he has never been such a pain in the backside to this level to any of his other opponents, so Pac has reason to be pissed off.
          Shows how great PBF thinks Pac is!

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
            yeah I dont understand this at all. no matter what happens from here on out I'll probably always have doubts about Manny now thanks to this ****
            You shouldn't be so gullible. Remember innocent until proven guilty? Calling someone a cheat does not make them one. Until positive evidence is provided, Pac is under no obligation to undertake a drugs test.

More mind games.

Comment

What a load of utter bollocks. Would the Mayweathers have you believe that manny could take and use something effectively in a 30 day period that he could hide from his bloodstream immediately after the fight? Is it any wonder they get no respect?

They are turning this fight into a f.ucking circus and dragging the sport through the sewer at the same time.

Comment

As far as I can tell the accusation are baseless, but if this is true not really a good look for Manny as those whispers will get louder and have more room to talk.

Comment

Ariza: Only I know what goes into Pacquiao's body. Pacquiao doesn't have any knowledge of that.

Roach: The blood testing will mentally effect Pacquiao.

Now this

So I'm a little skeptical here. I think he may be but I'm not pointing fingers here.

Comment

If Floyd is really serious about it....how about $10 million if Pac is negative?? That should encourage Team Pac.

Comment

There is no reason he shouldn't comply with a simple blood test unless there is something to fear, needles? doctors? No you get punched at for a living NO FEAR!

Comment

Working...
                      X