No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    Here you go *****, time to get owned. Please do respond.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4766171
    I see your on top of your game i like that, but i cant understand why cant he take it???

This is The Biggest Fight(OR AT LEAST ONE OF THEM) In His Life, and it can possibly be pulled because of Superstition??? If a Athlete lets saaaayy Kobe, Lebron, Lance, or Usain Bolt had a chance to play or race in the biggest Game or Race in their life, wouldnt think its alil odd that refuse to engage because of Superstition??? honestly???

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
      Pacquiao should try this one fight without juicin'. You never know, he might get lucky and win.
      I don't think he can win on juice, lol

Comment

• Wow this is just amazing..all this talk is exciting me lol..i dunno if manny has nothing to hide then he wouldve taken it in my opinion..boy it would be stupid if he wasnt willing to take it and then the fight doesnt happen..this is a very nervous time for all boxing fans no matter who u cheer for..

Comment

• lets give floyd an MRI before the fight just to see if his brain is functioning properly. we dont want any dillusional people getting into the ring before the fight.

people are acting surprised, like pac needs to bend over whenever floyd asks him too. if manny agrees to go along with this harassment, his camp needs to seriously think about something for floyd to do before the fight that makes floyd uneasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            It's first in the history for someone to demand 10 million PER POUND over the limit.
            A week or two ago,, I posted and said Pac ought to require 10 mill to stop the "Wiggle room business" you know like in the May vs JMM fight. I am sure he didn't read my post but I am glad he did this to keep the cheater from cheating again.

Mayweather was looking for something , Roach gave it to the world when he said pac didn't like testing before a fight,,, hence the Morales I fight,,, Mayweather picked up on this and knowing Manny is superstitious went with this test to goad and antagonize Pacman.

I hope it backfires ,, Pac don't deserve this ! Nobody that has been clean deserves this to bow to the rules of Mayweathers !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
              Well, well, well. Isn't this an interesting turn of events.

Clean people don't refuse testing. If you have not been drinking, you don't avoid DUI checkpoints.

Seems like Lou DiBella was right. Again.

I'm curious....what exactly did DiBella say re Pacman? Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NissTLN View Post
                I think he's talking about Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
                i know.. duh

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                  roach says 6 WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT....that's close to 48 days.
                  Oops I meant 48hours. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    30 days before the fight and after of blood test should be more than enough to do the job.....these no class ***** ass mayweathers needs to stop with their ridiculous demands...
                    There only ridiculous to you because you're not intelligent enough to understand them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      Uh, avoiding my post and changing the subject. Didn't you say that they didn't agree to USDA Olympic drug test, and they i posted part of the article that Mayweather specifically asked for USDA Olympic drug test. Why don't you respond to that, c'mon don't be such a pvssy. Let me refesh you memory, it's on the previous page dude. But here you go, just for you.
                      you keep posting bull**** as if to say olympic style tests are not "random" so pacquiao should not agree to random tests....i added that article for that point.

and its not USDA....it's USADA

JAT

Comment

Working...
                      X