Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am an engineer from MIT idiot.. mapua institute of technology.. bwahahaha.. i do have professional engineer license here in the US though

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      fact is, they didn't agree to USDA olympic tests, they agreed to olympic-style tests....you keep posting **** that holds no relevance.....

keep spinning it however you want, but the fact remains, if the guy is clean, he shouldn't have a problem with random drug tests either, since floyd is taking the same damn tests.

keep trying to defend the ****, but it's indefensable. i admire your effort tho.
      Here you go *****, time to get owned. Please do respond.

Mayweather requested that the drug testing for the fight be in compliance with the United States Anti Doping Agency, which handles drug testing for Olympians, "to ensure fair play and sportsmanship by both fighters.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4766171

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        "THE PAC-MAN" should not have to agree to such testing. But I believe that "MASTER COACH ROACH" will handle everything. I dont know anything about boxing, but I know that Floyd "Money" Mayweather will have to face "The Pac-Man's" "fisted bombardment" when they do meet. This will only make "The Pac-Man" more angry when he faces "Money" and "Money" will finally lose in "Hatton" from. JSM = JUST SOME MESS

no hard feelings Lady Fan..hahaha.

Comment

• Lets hope this is just more posturing, hype or mind games on the part of Pac and his team. Otherwise you would have to say the Mayweathers are winning the psychological pre-fight battle.

Certainly does not look good @ this stage.

Comment

• if he's clean,whats the problem??...

Comment

i want to give dude the benefit of the doubt, but this **** is making it hard to....if the fight gets cancelled b/c dude refuses drug testing.....

oh well, this thread is about to blow up!
              well,.. dude did not refuse drug testing per se.
              why don't floydie accept not within 30 days before.??
              why burden manny with such thoughts that he doesn't want??
              that's floyd, wants all advantages he can get!

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
              Wouldnt Immediately after the fight be sufficient?? Anyone know?
              blood test right after the fyt must be more telling..rather than 30 days before.
              team floyd just want to get into manny's head with the blood test close before the fyt!!

just give it up floyd...and man up to sign the deal!!

Comment

C'mon tyde, you're not going to respond to my post. Don't be a pvssy and man up to it.
                Last edited by rommel357; 12-22-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  Completely different issues, I personally don't agree with that $10 million fine and if i was Floyd i would say kiss my ass. If Floyd agreed to it, then he's ******. Doesn't mean Manny has to agree with whatever Floyd demands, especially when it is done with malicious intent and has no merit or credibility. Remember that this started because Sr. accussed Manny of taking steroids. For principle alone, if it was me, i wouldn't agree to any other testing other than what is required.
                  The reasoning of the issues are different but demands are both outrageous....To be honest i can see why floyd would want him to take it, Manny has made great accomplishments in little time, granted it makes floyd look alil worried of the power manny has, but dont see anything wrong with May being cautious even if it makes him look worried lol

If i was Manny i would take it a miilion times and smile in they're face, because if he passes he already won the mental game, floyd is letting him know how worried he is...

Comment

• There's lots of articles saying Pacquiao don't want to get his blood taken, I've read one that says he doesn't want to do it within 30 days from fight and then there's another that says Roach won't allow it within 48 hours from fight. What is it exactly?

I for one don't want to get blood taken from me if the fight is within a few days. There were times when the nurse taking my blood had to stick needle more than 3times just to hit the proper vein, and that left the puncture area bruised and my arm feeling weak for several days.
                    Last edited by Smidgeon; 12-22-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      C'mon tyke, you're not going to respond to my post. Don't be a pvssy and man up to it.
                      Olympic-style drug testing is rigid

By **** Patrick, USA TODAY

By Jack Gruber, USA TODAY
                      U.S. distance star Deena Drossin sees testing as a necessary evil.

If Major League Baseball were to adopt Olympic-style drug testing for performance-enhancing substances, players could encounter a shocking change. There is no random testing in the majors for steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. In contrast, athletes in Olympic sports are subject to year-round, no-notice testing. Athletes call it "knock and pee." Testers arrive at a residence with their kits, and athletes have to provide a urine sample immediately.

PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE LAST TWO SENTENCES.....

JAT

Comment

Working...
                      X