Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd would be subject to the same tests, so I don't see what is the big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      ummm, mayweather SENIOR, and others have said manny's on something.

floyd JUNIOR has never mentioned anything to that point. in fact, he's been really quiet, except when he said manny's 1 dimensional, and would be easy work. doesn't sound like he's worried. in fact, didn't he just say a few days ago, "nobody can beat me."

keep spinning this ****.....
      yea, its sad how they are spinning all this stuff to make it all Floyd's fault. Floyd is a helleva scapegoat I see....

Comment

• Originally posted by My 2 Cents View Post
        isn't this supposed to be an easy fight for floyd. i can't blame pac if he refuses to this blood drawing demand. superstitions are a big deal in the Philippines and seems like Pac is a big practitioneer of it. if only floyd is not that scared.
        Superstition is a credulous belief or notion, not based on reason, knowledge, or experience. The word is often used pejoratively to refer to folk beliefs deemed irrational. It is also commonly applied to beliefs and practices surrounding luck, prophecy and spiritual beings, particularly the irrational belief that future events can be influenced or foretold by specific unrelated prior events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          That's what happened during the Pac-EM 1st fight. Murad Muhammad lost the Blood result of Pac & Pac needs to take a blood test days before the fight. The result was the weakened Pac that Morales outpointed. Check the footage of Pac-EM1 compared with the rest of Pac's recent fights. Pac doesn't have the legs for the late rds on this fight.
          Shut the **** up man! I've had a lot of blood tests, and they do not weaken you at all. They take a tiny sample of blood which would not make the slightest difference to your body whatsoever.

How much do you think they need?

They fill a tiny syringe with a couple hundred mils of blood. It would be the same amount he would lose if he fell over and cut himself.

Way to try and excuse him getting beaten by Morales. He just got beaten. That's it. It had nothing to do with blood. For chrissakes!

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
            You're still avoiding facts. If they agreed to a USDA Olympic drug testing, then that particular test does not require a "multiple random blood test". So who's not agreeing to the terms. They agreed to a blood test before the press conference and after the fight. That should be sufficient.
            They want the blood test taken while he's training probably..and I think it's a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Alright now I see. Your just a child posting on a big boy forum. My bad junior. I didn't pick it up at first.
              yeah watch out for the little rug rat....he is teething and his baby teeth are coming in

Comment

• Originally posted by ME2 View Post
                But i still dont see the problem with taking it anytime, if you can demand something outrageous as 10 mil per pound to ensure he doesnt cheat, why not accept something outrageous (due to pacs superstiton) as taking a blood test...im trying to understand but i cant
                Completely different issues, I personally don't agree with that $10 million fine and if i was Floyd i would say kiss my ass. If Floyd agreed to it, then he's ******. Doesn't mean Manny has to agree with whatever Floyd demands, especially when it is done with malicious intent and has no merit or credibility. Remember that this started because Sr. accussed Manny of taking steroids. For principle alone, if it was me, i wouldn't agree to any other testing other than what is required.

Comment

• cmon now this whole issue is just dumb.
                  why do they want blood, when they can test in urine; from what i know most drugs are out of the blood within 2 days, when you still urinate part of the drug, within almost 1 week.
                  there are a bunch of other methods, they can even try with hair or some other %$# i dont know

Comment

• This is just the beggining of the HYPE fellas next Floyd opposes to size of the ring or some **** " fight in jeopardy " the fight will be in JEOPARDY till they step in the MGM and the bell rings .... the rollercoaster ride has just begun, Innocent till proven guilty!!!The funny thing is that Pac could test positive for roids and well still blame Floyd.....

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      well, hes the one demanding that **** so he better......its not like he has a choice ....lol
                      or maybe he just knows he's clean....

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      You're still avoiding facts. If they agreed to a USDA Olympic drug testing, then that particular test does not require a "multiple random blood test". So who's not agreeing to the terms. They agreed to a blood test before the press conference and after the fight. That should be sufficient.
                      like i said before, you don't know exactly WHAT was agreed to, nor the specifics for when and where each test would be given....you keep posting random ****, but it means nothing, because you haven't seen a contract offer.

they agreed to olympic "style" testing, but i'm sure the testing for olympic athletes is much more "spread out" in terms of when samples are taken, because olympic athletes usually train "year round," so a 6-month sample may be okay then....

boxers don't train year round...when it's time for a fight, they train 8-10 weeks leading UP TO THE FIGHT, so testing and samples taken from them should reflect accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X