No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Yeah, exactly that. But it's an easy fight, apparently, and according to Sr. "lil Floyd' (yawn) beats Pacquiao with or without roids.
    at your sig

they should check Floyd's mouthpiece before the fight, he'll blood drained Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      Again, Manny's camp agreed to be tested right before the press conference and right after the fight, what's wrong with that and why would that be a problem.
      The problem is that most who take **** don't use it during a fight... they use it during training... and cycle it out... urine is also not as sure fire as blood is... so they want blood... because they seem to believe he is on something... but obvisiouly it can't be proofen by his urine... because all the tests were negative...

All that **** has become so tricky... the most important time to test is the training part... because there it's getting used... and if he wants to have before he starts training and then after the fight... the training time is excluded... that's the main problem I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Manboyeatme View Post
        I must say this looks Mayweather look just as bad because if he really thinks pacman is on roids means he is worried. Hes obviously does not sound to sure of himself in this fight.
        How sure of himself does Manny sound when he's refusing to take a blood test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          I don't like needles, they hurt when they put it in your arm.
          Me either. I have to get a blood test soon and I'm dredding it. But still, if I was making this much money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdoggg View Post
            You're calling the Mayweathers classless and you're posting comments like this talking about people's mothers? Check again on who's the classless person here.
            it was a response from a poster who try to nsult me......the mayweathers are classless....that is a fact..

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
              maybe so....probably not tho.

anyway, pac can pass up on the fight, and his legacy pretty much goes to ****.....

objective people will look, and say, what person passes up on a 40-50 million dollar payday, because they have to be drug tested.....

all neutral people (sports writers, radio hosts, other athletes, hardcore fans) will ask themselves that question, and if we get cheated out of the biggest fight in boxing history, because one of the fighters refuses to undergo drug tests, how do you think that will look. like floyd said, manny's gonna have a lot of explaining to do....to objective people. obviously not you ****tards who cover **** up and make excuses for him.

why only now that boxers have to undergo a test as rigid as this?

Comment

• Pacquiao needs to stop being a *****..how can he take a full powered punch from grown ass professional boxers..but be scared of a needle..?

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  If anyone is going to pull out of this fight, i suspect it would be Mayweather. Manny and Roach would probably not agree to this ridiculous "random blood test", and then Floyd would simply walk away from the fight. If Manny agrees to the blood test right before the press conference and after the fight, then i don't see what's the problem.
                  but 10 mill per pound overweight isn't ridiculous?? no big deal though, mayweather agree to it.

some of you are all delusional if ya'll think that Floyd does not wan this fight

Comment

• this is huge victory either way for mayweather manny has to take this test his whole career depends on this he fights and loses then he was on steds he has a phobia or superstion gota get over that infact wat a load of shiiit dat is rumors have been rumbling over the fact ppl think hes juiced up time to show them your not and you are this freak of nature blitzing frew da weight classes like a world wind carrying your power with you with ease roach stated on hear a week back he wouldnt alow manny to take a blood test why if floyd is sumfins realy wrong hear hope this is resolved with manny taken 1 has the greatest champ of all time is 1 fight away ye cant start crying over a blood test dats bullshiiit

Comment

• Get On With It!!

Olympic style testing is a bit much before and after a fight should be enough, they have tests in place that should be able to detect any steroids with this method so I dont see why olympic style testing is necessary and Im sure it is quite expensive, do it the usual way and get on with the fight is what I say.

Comment

Working...
                      X