No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    See I disagree. Vegas already has it's drug testing in place. If Mayweather only wanted fairness, why doesn't he require all of his opponents to these sorts of tests?

As far as I know, there has never been a fight in boxing history in the states that had "Olympic style" doping tests done for a fight. It's crazy if you really think about that Floyd would even demand this thing. No other fighters have to do this ****.

Pacquiao should demand mayweathers hands be tested before and after the fight, as well as during training camp, to make sure he isn't getting injections in his hands like he has before in the past.
    OH YEAH and get Mayweather and his crew especially Roger for using a rub,,,,, one that would dull Pacs senses,,,,,you gotta know its been done,, so checke the hands of all the mayweathers for anything like rubs on gloves at ringside and then check the gloves immediately after,,,,, its done with bulldogs,,, oh but how ****** this is !!!!!!! I am agreeing with you,, just fussin with Pac haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
      So what's the next stipulation by Floyd? 154?

Floyd's camp should be thankful Pac wants the tests after the fight which should be more than what they really want to prove.

People crow too much about not having the test 30 days before the fight, yet completely ignore the fact that Pac wants it exactly after the fight. Geez....
      im sorry but if he's clean he should take it, hands down....a little blood test is gonna stop him from fighting? BOLOGNA!!!!

10 million a poundto ensure mayweather doesnt cheat(which is alil much and unheard of) Drug test is to ensure he isnt cheating, if he's clean he should just take it, whenever however

Comment

• WOW... the damage is done I guess...

I'm a fan of both and root for Mayweather in this one BUT I always said that I believe Pac is clean and still believe that even though it makes him look bad. The test wasn't a last minute stipulation... so I just hope something went wrong in the communication and it will get done.

I think that it is only human to question feats of humanity that never been heard of. Boxing exists for over a century and even though training and technique has changed... a jab is still a jab... a right is still a right... so I think it is normal to question if somebody bulldozes through the weight classes... there are always extraordinary athletes who have gifts... but in boxing it is unheard off... it's the same with Usain Bolt... a human being shouldn't be able to run the 100 meters under 9.5... and he does it almost jogging... is he doping? It is not proven... but we all know what we think of it... even a writer once said as asked if he thinks he's doped said: Probably yes, but I just want to enjoy watching him... Pacquiao is almost too good to be true in many aspects... it's only human to question that... but that doesn't mean that he is... it would be sad for boxing...

What really makes me su****ious is that he wants it before he trains and after the fight. I know it from cycling... these guys take **** during training and cycle it out of the body so they are clean during competition and afterwards when they get tested... they usually only catch guys in training camps with random testing... I really hope this is not true with Pacquiao...

The damage has been done like said... I think he has to do it now because ppl are jump to conclussions... sometimes as sad as it is you HAVE to proof that you innocent...

If this is really because they are serious about that and believe something is wrong... I'm ok with the Mayweather camp... but if this is only a mind game or something I'm not ok with this... because it tarnishes somebody's life... I have absolutely no problem with trash talk and all that I don't care for that but to put somebody in the dirt like that it is uncalled for... if it is done only for fun or whatever... if they have a serious believe in that I'm ok with that... but if this is only a ploy or something it is not ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          30 days before the fight and after of blood test should be more than enough to do the job.....these no class ***** ass mayweathers needs to stop with their ridiculous demands...
          Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout

That's what they wanted.

Comment

• Lets be real here. Would any of you **** a girl that absolutely refuses to be tested beforehand? How about if you offer her 30 million dollars to take the test and she refuses... would you **** her then? A stern refusal is... ready for it? FISHY.
            Last edited by TimothyQ; 12-22-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
              Then there should be no problem testing before the fight. Right?
              Yes ,,,, HAVEN't you read,,,, Pac has a superstition with doing this,,,, if you are going to excoriate Pac for his superstition then you have to with ALL Athletes !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I really hope superstition isn't the excuse being touted on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout

That's what they wanted.
                  thanks.......the mayweathers started this rumor and id understand if the pac camp would never babysit this kind of ****.....

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I really hope superstition isn't the excuse being touted on here.
                    Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter's superstition of testing so close to a fight.

Schaefer commented, "Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn't want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight."

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I really hope superstition isn't the excuse being touted on here.
                      so what if it is?.........

Comment

Working...
                      X