No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    Those are ridiculous demands from Fraud Mayweather Jr. He is clearly avoiding Pacquiao, Fraud Mayweather Jr is trying to change the rules of boxing. He is putting drug-tests in that aren't normally there at the time period he is requesting, stop ducking Manny now coward.
    So catch weights and draining fighters isnt changing the rules of boxing. Quit with the double standards. They all do it in these negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimothyQ View Post
      Well, I am not a Floyd fan (based on his in ring performance NOT his attitude, which I think is great) but I have to admit, as a Manny backer it's very telling if he refuses to have his blood drawn. If you have nothing to hide you do it. He's a boxer, he gets punched in the face and cut for a living but he's afraid of a needle? Not buying it for a second. Hopefully this is just a ploy to keep the fight at the forefront of sports news with 3 months to go.

EDIT: and for the record, you can STOP your 'roid cycle a couple weeks BEFORE the fight and still utilize the benefits of the juice while having a "clean" test after the fight. What you gain from cheating doesn't just go away in a week or two but the blood is "normal" by then.
      where did you you get this info?

Comment

• Pac just do the drug testing!!! I dont like going to dentist but you think im not gonna do it?? AND THEY WANT TO GIVE ME 45 MILLION DOLLARS??? MAN UP PUNK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dom329 View Post
          So manny asking fighters to drain themselves to fight him and also puting in rehydration clauses is all good but taking a little blood is a big deal and this is something that both fighters have to do. So don't play the double standards when manny does things like this too in his contracts with fighters.
          One catchweight fight and one stupid rumor started on this forum about rehydration caps (unheard of in boxing) constitutes "asking fighters to drain themselves to fight him and also putting in rehydration clauses"?

No disrespect to you man but that's a load of horse ****. Nobody's rehydration weight was capped and nobody was forced to drain themselves. Cotto agreed to 145, in fact he suggested it and was happy to do it.

Stop spreading stupid rumors and BS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Is PBF really a ATG? Has any other ATG boxer ever behaved like this? Is a loss so hard for PBF to contemplate that he is being over cautious like no boxer in history has been like. Carl Lewis may have privately believed Ben Johnson might have been on steroids, but he still raced him didnt he?

Carl Lewis trusted the drug testers to catch Johnson without making a song and dance about it. Does he give all his opponents this much hassle? He gave all good opponents hassle who posed him a threat! Hatton, DLH etc.

But he has never been such a pain in the backside to this level to any of his other opponents, so Pac has reason to be pissed off.
            Shows how great PBF thinks Pac is!
            I asked my self the same thing about Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
              where did you you get this info?
              It's common sense. If you are using steroids to bulk up, gain endurance, strength, speed, whatever...and are using it during training then the results don't just disappear overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                I'm dodging nothing..maybe he should of been tested i don't know! And I think an african american athlete is much more likely to gain the weight easier and competing at a heavier weight division, just like roy jones jr.
                I like roy but he got caught on the sauce too!!

Comment

• If Pacquaio doesn't have anything to hide then take the test. Otherwise he and his camp lend credence to the accusations that are already out there.

Comment

I like roy but he got caught on the sauce too!!
                    When Roy tested everything was classified as a "steroid", he tested positive from taking a fat burner made by Twinlabs, that contained ephedra and was banned.

Comment

So catch weights and draining fighters isnt changing the rules of boxing. Quit with the double standards. They all do it in these negotiations.
                      Catchweights have been around for over 100 years, at the very least. No, it's not changing the rules. Man, stop acting dumb. And FFS, nobody was forced to be drained. Where the hell do you get your information from?

Hopkins had more catchweight fights than Pacquiao. Go post some garbage about him instead.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X