No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
    haha I post what I read. I'm not biased. We should just see a Mosley vs. Pacquiao fight both can use roids
    Thats called SLANDER !!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      If this fight gets cancelled because Pac refuses to have his blood taken for a drug test (30 days be for a fight), over a supertition. IMO Pac looks very guilty of something.

It definitely doesn't look great... especially to the general public.
      are you the spokesman now for the general public?

Comment

• I will still repeat myself.

I do not believe Pacquiao is on steroids, whatsoever.

I never even wondered it.

But if Pac turns down the biggest grossing, most viewed fight in the history of the sport, because he doesnt want to succumb to the same exact drug testing of his competitor, on top of 50 million dollars... it will be the first time su****ion would be raised in my mind.

And, that's just keeping it truthful.

Comment

• Pac is roided up, obviously if he didn't have something to hide he wouldn't pull the BS that he can't deal with taking blood man up *****. This guy is p4p? BS...IT IS NOT JUST SUPLIMENTS HE IS TAKING!

Comment

• duuuuuuuuuuude this screams shady. I can't believe Pacquiao might actually be on steroids. I thought he was just a freak, but this looks really, really bad for him right now. I hope he agrees to the testing or people are going to always say he was on steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              are you the spokesman now for the general public?
              What?...........

Comment

• Those drugs testing they are demanding is a sign of cowardness...

Pac already test last month coz of those allegations, but resulted to negative...

seem i smell fishy on this coz Gayweather is affraid of Pac....
                come' on Gayweathers show it to the world you've got balls out there..

Comment

I will still repeat myself.

I do not believe Pacquiao is on steroids, whatsoever.

It never even wondered it.

But if Pac turns down the biggest grossing, most viewed fight in the history of the sport, because he doesnt want to succumb to the same exact drug testing of his competitor, on top of 50 million dollars... it will be the first time su****ion would be raised in my mind.

And, that's just keeping it truthful.

What's the difference if he takes the test after the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                    So what's the next stipulation by Floyd? 154?

Floyd's camp should be thankful Pac wants the tests after the fight which should be more than what they really want to prove.

People crow too much about not having the test 30 days before the fight, yet completely ignore the fact that Pac wants it exactly after the fight. Geez....
                    If you know exactly when you are getting tested it is much easier to hide any wrong doing.

Comment

If this fight gets cancelled because Pac refuses to have his blood taken for a drug test (30 days be for a fight), over a supertition. IMO Pac looks very guilty of something.

It definitely doesn't look great... especially to the general public.
                      I'm thinking Pac will agree. Once he realizes, or Arum or whoever informs him of the repercussions this would have, he'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X