Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know before they requested this test here I heard that mayweather was already complaining that they manny used performing enhancing drugs.Even if he took the test after the fight and before or during the press conference the drugs if he is using would still be detected.I wonder what's really going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      I think this is more BS from Mayweather camp. Let's see what the Pacquiao camp says.
      it puts pressure on the pacquiao camp to sign...

like floyd said, if pacquiao rejects, he's gonna have to come out and explain to A LOT of ppl, why the same testing all the other great athletes parttake in, he refuses to do.....

this is a ****in' GREAT move by GBP, making this **** public.....

Comment

• Damn they should test Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
          Nice way to dodge the question.

Hearns sparked an extremely tough ATG fighter in Roberto Duran, which is far more impressive than Pacquiao's wins over Hatton and Cotto. I'm unaware of any performance enhancing rumours there?!?!
          I'm dodging nothing..maybe he should of been tested i don't know! And I think an african american athlete is much more likely to gain the weight easier and competing at a heavier weight division, just like roy jones jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
            to be fair, manny is put in this position unjustly.

floyd's camp has been acting like he has been cheating even before any evidence presented itself. i understand how manny might feel uncomfortable in going through these tests, when nobody is required to do so. id think they will work things out eventually, if the source is true. the damage has already been done.

we are yet to hear manny's side on this issue.
            but then again.... manny can easily win this by just subjecting himself into it...
            if he has got nothin to hide really...

if he has got nothing to hide and do the blood test..... then he would have won a moral battle that would've been heard around the world.

im a big manny fan..... but if this fight will be called off because of this issue, then we all know who is at fault here.... im calling a spade , spade.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              Like I said a long time ago...If I was team pacquiao I would just say fvk it..Fight someone at 154 for the title in March and then fight Mosley in the fall.
              I sincerely think it would make Pac and his team look bad should he back out of the fight because they wouldn't agree to this one term.

Comment

• Why should he have to test differently than any other fight. It's ridiculous to make him go through special tests because Mayweather is scared to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
                  I'm dodging nothing..maybe he should of been tested i don't know! And I think an african american athlete is much more likely to gain the weight easier and competing at a heavier weight division, just like roy jones jr.
                  Explain?...............

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    But what Floyd is asking is an even standard. Both fighters will undergo the same exact routine.
                    But Floyd is still making Pacquiao do something that no fighter has to do. It's Floyd demanding Pacquiao do something out of the ordinary. I understand floyd has to do it to, just like they both would have to be tested by the Nevada Athletics Commission as well, but it's still Floyd forcing pac to do something. That's what I'm saying.

And it surely isn't reason enough to stop the biggest grossing fight in the history of the sport because you don't want to succumb to tests in which your competitor will also be participating in just the same.
                    I don't think it will stop the fight regardless. There's too much money. Even if Pac refuses I bet the fight continues. His reputation might be hurt a bit, but the fight would go on.

I hope manny takes it, just so people shut up, but I can see why Pac would be annoyed and like I said if it were me, I'd want something out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankdukes View Post
                      Damn they should test Bradley

Yea but I only want him tested so I can get on whatever **** he is on legal or not~

Comment

Working...
                      X