No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Right...all those Floyd cheerleaders who bashed MMA when Floyd said it was a sport for white fighters who can't fight. Now they have to show their loyalty to the almighty as he makes his transition to UFC to bait more suckers.
    towing the company line i believe they call it...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      speaking of flip flops, did you get your tmt crotch tights in for floyd's mixed martial arts debut...he's gonna need all his sav-a-hoes and cheerleaders fully dressed for rehearsals...
      Unlike you I have no interest in that at all nor have I even spoken on it..try again!!!!!!

Comment

Right...all those Floyd cheerleaders who bashed MMA when Floyd said it was a sport for white fighters who can't fight. Now they have to show their loyalty to the almighty as he makes his transition to UFC to bait more suckers.
        I could have sworn I called him an idiot for even speaking on fighting in MMA..but I guess ya'll just love to create your own reality

Comment

• This was a shameful period in boxing history. So called fans, and the "media" allowed Manny to get away with ducking drug tests.

Given the prevalence of these tests now, and how much said fans are in support of them, they still can't admit they were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I could have sworn I called him an idiot for even speaking on fighting in MMA..but I guess ya'll just love to create your own reality
            please man...you'll throw on the cape if he loses and folks want to count it toward his boxing record...

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Don't act like you won't be watching his MMA fights and cheering him on if he actually follows through with it.

Comment

please man...you'll throw on the cape if he loses and folks want to count it toward his boxing record...
                I have nothing to do with him in MMA

Comment

Don't act like you won't be watching his MMA fights and cheering him on if he actually follows through with it.
                  I am cool on that man

Comment

• But all the Floyd fans are calling ggg a ***** and a coward cause he's unhappy with canelo failing a test you can't make this up lol

Comment

why would that count towards his boxing record it a different sport

Comment

Working...
                      X