No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
    discrimination??? i have a very good feeling about that. but xylocaine is legal in nevada. i am just wondering if floyd is abusing this drug to get some advantage.
    I do wonder if xylocaine is banned by the USADA considering they list cocaine as a banned substance. Also it sounds like lidocaine/xylocaine injections/patches will make someone test positive for cocaine use.

How funny would it be is if Floyd is the one to fail his own testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Yes, I like coke.

haha. dont abuse it. good luck

Comment

• caught! floyd is busted he should be arrested asap.

Comment

• Should we change PAC's moniker now from Pacman to the BOOGEYMAN?!

Been scaring all these fighters to death like a kid alone in a dark room at night. Bradley wont spar him, Floyd wont fight him, even JMM dont want a piece of PAC without that Olympic bull****. LOL it's ****ing crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            I do wonder if xylocaine is banned by the USADA considering they list cocaine as a banned substance. Also it sounds like lidocaine/xylocaine injections/patches will make someone test positive for cocaine use.

How funny would it be is if Floyd is the one to fail his own testing.
            cocaine is the natural form. remember those aztecs or native american chewing coco leaf? it made them stronger, alert and and euphoric. now this lidocaine or xylocaines is the synthetic so it is legal for medicinal purposes. butm any people abuse it. it is legal in nevada. maybe not in texas thats why floyd doesn't like it there who knows. i dont know about USADA but if pac wants to make fun of floyd, i suggest he whisper to arums ears about this drug. you have a legal limit in your blood for this. when you go overboard something is fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              caught! floyd is busted he should be arrested asap.
              let us wait for the fl****s LOL

Comment

• Pacquiao is not officially the GOAT. He's so feared that every fighter now will demand an olympic style drug testing. Don't laugh because if it was you you would too LOL.

Comment

• Manny is on steroids or drugs hahah

told yalll

Comment

• The real reason why the fight is being downplayed?

Arum and schaefer don,t have enough time to truly promote this fight so here comes the olympic testing bullsht... Now they can promote the fight for about 6 or 7 months or so...that way they can get everyone and i mean everyone who is more than ready to see this fight happen... They call it build up... And the ppv price of the fight will be sht... 100.00 ....watch...

Comment

• look at the fl****s avoiding this thread like a plague LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X